Posts created by lisa4862

posted in Little Things Forever on Aug 27, 12 12:18 PM
I was actually enjoying this game and bought it, but am now going to delete it because I cannot solve the rotating 25 piece puzzle. I've probably spent 3 hours trying to put it together but I've had enough. Not worth wasting my time and being so agitated. This is supposed to be enjoyable but it really isn't. There should be a way to bypass the square puzzles.

posted in Little Things Forever on Aug 25, 12 9:06 PM
I have gotten to the point where there are 16 pieces to solve in the end puzzle but I can't get it to fit together. I keep getting to the point where I have 12 fitted squares and it's very annoying that there's no way to get a hint or to skip the puzzle. I can't move on in the game until I solve the puzzle. If this is it for me, then I have totally wasted my money on this game.

posted in Summer SuperSports on Aug 6, 12 4:00 PM
Has anyone completed the game yet? Before I buy it, I'd like to know how long it runs for an average user.

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Jan 15, 12 6:50 PM
Hi David,
I'm loving this game. A great addition to what you have already included would be to allow the player to click to pull out all the edges in the puzzle. This is always the most tedious part of jigsaws for me.
Lisa

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 11, 12 4:44 PM
Magical sex change operation?????

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 11, 12 4:43 PM
Yes, it is difficult to find objects that have been given the wrong translation, but for me, the worst part was that I couldn't see many of the objects because the colour is so monocromatic. Also, without proper instructions on the mini games, it's pretty difficult to play them. I tried it and my assessment is that it isn't worth the $7.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 6, 10 9:50 AM
First of all, it's a game!

That said, let's discuss why occult bothers you but not the many games about murder and children being locked up in asylums.

These are simply games which represent the popular themes of the present day - not meant to be taken seriously and likely not created to offend (or convert). I don't even read the storylines so I couldn't care less about the theme of the game. I simply want to buy something that is challenging and holds my attention for a couple of hours on the weekend.

IMO, I think a **** game about any celebrity would be horrible since I really don't care what total strangers are doing in their over indulgent lives, but if that type of game were produced, I simply wouldn't buy it - that would be my choice! You have free will - use it but don't force your opinions and choices down MY throat.

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Jun 5, 10 10:51 PM
I'm sorry but what exactly was the relevance of the final scene? There was no reference to a lighthouse (except for the snowglobe in the first scene) and it was quite irrelevant to the ending. It was as if the writers forgot that they needed an ending for their story. I actually came to the forum to check the walk-through; I thought I had missed something. The game is fun, the ending is just plain dumb.

posted in Buried in Time on May 30, 10 5:49 PM
My opinion exactly! After wasting 9 minutes of my free demo, during which the game loaded extremely slowly (not my system btw), I was very disappointed to see that this is not, by my definition, a HOG. Why categorize it as such when it is clearly a time management or role playing game?

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 28, 10 10:37 PM
I got stuck too; I didn't realize that the ( ) symbols were actually meant to be brackets in a math equation! Duh!

The goal is to create a math equation that will give you an answer of "5". The * is supposed to be a mulitiplication sign and the - is a minus sign.

Scroll down if you want another hint.......

The sides of the shapes are what you are getting your equation numbers from..

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Mar 9, 10 8:10 PM
Game Princess, I think it took me about 2 hours. I felt it was worth the money.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Mar 9, 10 1:52 PM
Hi all. I actually liked how annoying difficult this game was - I certainly got my money's worth in terms of the time it took me. When I got aggravated I just went away for a while until I could try it again. I also used the forums a few times (thank goodness for LizzieK who talked me and many others through the torch wall). I never did complete the dungeon, but I will eventually probably. Even if I don't, I still enjoyed the game and think some of the angrier posters should take a deep breath and just chill! Have a good day everyone!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Mar 9, 10 1:39 PM
Thanks Lizzie, I really appreciate the help!

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Nov 25, 09 9:35 PM
Stupid concept...those of us who play without the sound on have no idea why the hints aren't working. I got fed up and uninstalled the game...their loss. No money from me!

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 1, 09 9:27 AM
I never keep the sound on so the voice isn't bothering me! I also wish there were hints available, but otherwise, it's a cute game.

Can anyone tell me where the dot to dot star is please...it's in the clown's dressing room scene.

Thanks.

posted in Relic Hunt on Aug 25, 09 1:26 PM
We also should have figured it out by how long it took to download this one. I'm used to it taking at least a few minutes to load up, this time, mere seconds...should have known it would suck!

posted in Relic Hunt on Aug 24, 09 11:02 AM
There are definitely some bugs in this one. My version loaded with no problem but about 15 minutes into it, the hints stopped working! It took the hint away from me but never actually showed me where the object was hiding! Also, doesn't anyone ever proof read this stuff? It's so apparent that it has been badly translated from another language, the grammar is horrible, which I find very very annoying!

It's a no-go for me!

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Aug 9, 09 11:56 AM
Wow! That was quite the thread!
You folks do, I hope, realize that all of the creepy crawlies are fake, right?! No, I don't like spiders, I try to avoid them whenever possible...however....these are just pictures of spiders, snakes, etc.

I find it mildly amusing, although I would never think to criticize someone else's religious beliefs, that the concept of occult bothers some of you, but not excessive violence! Maybe it's the Canadian in me, but if I was going to be offended by anything presented in the games (and I'm not offended, because, you know, it's a game) it would be the seemingly regular occurance of murders and gangland slayings and guns, knives and hatchets! Like I said though, I am not offended by them because these games would be exceedinly boring if all we had to do was find kittens and bunnies and rainbows!

Point of interest though. For those of you looking for some good clean fun, I'm really enjoying the silliness of Diner Town: Detective Agency. No swearing, no religious overtones, no murders!

Have a great day everyone!

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Aug 8, 09 10:33 AM
How many chapters are in this game....it's becoming increasingly boring as I continue to "search" for items I have memorized in previous levels. If there are too many more levels, I may just retire this game to my folder of completed games.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 11, 09 5:10 PM
Thanks to both of you! I'm going there right now! Wish me luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator