Posts created by FOOFEE

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 24, 17 12:35 PM
All i have is a stupid screen with a bunch of dates that keep changing with the word "NEWS" at the top, and then something about a young girl dreaming of finding her stupid long lost father, etc. BUT. [Removed by Moderator]
PUT SOME DAMN INSTRUCTIONS UP! What the hell am i supposed to do with this stupid screen that has stupid crap on it with no instructionsl no way to change the damn screen....[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 14, 12 2:51 PM
I know where the frigate is....but where is the high voltage box? Thank you for your help!

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 14, 12 11:26 AM
I CANNOT FIND THE LAST FUSE ANYWHERE....and don't know anything about a blowtorch or beams......where are those things? I am pulling my hair out with this game...

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 14, 12 11:21 AM
Where is the ELEVATOR???? I am so stuck; I have all the wires, don't know where to use them; cannot find the 6th power cell ANYWHERE, and I cannot FIND THE ELEVATOR! I am SO FRUSTRATED! Can ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE the ELEVATOR is? I also only have 3 of the 4 chips...cannot find the 4th one anywhere. I have been back and forth from train station A to B and to every single spot therein....nothing...no way to get anywhere. No more HOS, no hints at all, have yet to see the cafeteria although I did use the red button to the left of the research lab and went in there but have no idea what I found there, and now the button no longer works....have I mentioned that I CANNOT FIND THE BLOODY ELEVATOR?? HEEEEEEELP! Thank you for putting up with my diatribe.....

I am stuck..everywhere I go, the hint button tells me "There is nothing to do here" and I have a mess of stuff in my inventory but can't use them anywhere. There is ONE place that the hint points to..and that is the stupid rose bush but nothing in my inventory has any effect on it. I have:
Bufferfly net
Medical Record 3
Medical Record 4
Medical Record 7
Wires
Fly
Mallet
None of these things do ANYTHING ANYWHERE. I cannot get past the tentacles; nor do I know what to do with the rug that keeps rolling back. I've only gotten into four rooms before the tentacles and have taken care of the "fears" of two patients I think...the guy with the fear of water and the one with the fear of bugs. I've only found one thumb for the door in the other building and cannot get into any of the "locked" doors at all. Don't know what to do with the electrical fence; nothing I have works on it; can't get into the doors that need a bat and a bug of some kind; I am totally deadlocked in this game.... PLEASE HELP!

posted in The Wizard's Pen on Mar 9, 09 11:43 PM
WHY IS The Wizards Pen so JERKY and SLOW? Is it supposed to be this way? If not, HOW do I fix it? It is driving me nuts.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator