Posts created by snookataylor

I have got to the part where you play the dice to get the crown. Done it three times - IT WILL NOT GIVE ME THE CROWN NOR WILL IT SKIP. Please tell me this is not another Mac game that doesn't work. Thanks

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 13 5:58 AM
I have just played the demo hour, liked it, bought it, went to play and it has taken me right back to the start again. Not Amused. I will play again and then exit and if it takes me back to the beginning again I will be one unhappy bunny.

2 hours later glad to say all seems to be ok.

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 13 7:45 AM
Another game which seems unplayable. Glad it didnt happen after I bought it. After about half an hour 3\4 of the screen goes into various colours of parallel bars. Only way to get rid was to power off, which I dont like doing. I have a new Macbook Air, other games are all ok.

Looks like a good game - any chance it can be fixed?

Yet another game that doesn't work properly. Played the demo, liked it so used 2 Credits to buy it. Got as far as the underground chamber, and it will not give me the revealing ink, so I cannot get the code.
I have totally un-istalled this game and reinstalled - same problem.
Any chance of a fix, if not please refund my 2 credits.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Jan 11, 13 7:26 AM
Why was there NO trial for this game. I read some of the comments and they seem good, so I downloaded and paid with a Credit. What nobody says is its one of the games where you spin round and round and round ...... made me feel sick.
WHAT A WASTE OF A CREDIT !! Just pleased I didn't buy it.

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Dec 19, 12 7:44 AM
Well said Belamba. I cant open this game either, but I think I know the reason why. I've had my mac for about 5 years and the graphics card cannot be updated - bit stupid when everything else can be updated. If I want to update my graphics card I have to buy a new Mac !!

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Oct 3, 12 5:01 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed the game UNTIL I started playing the Bonus Game. All ok until I try to reveal the road to the house (by the scarecrow). Wont do it, just goes straight back to desktop - tried three times - no joy.
Sending this with a Dr Felix report to Customer Support and I hope they can fix it. Used 2 credits and disappointed that I cannot complete the game!!

Thanks BFG, reloaded game and it worked - excellent game.

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on Sep 3, 12 8:56 AM
I have Mac Lion OS 10.7.4 - no problems at all. Game very short and the ending was just stupid. As someone else has said - "think twice before paying for it". Really disappointed.

Same as everybody else - looked a good game as well - for once I didnt buy it.

I have just downloaded his game onto my Macbook Air. No problems there, but when I get to the quiz where the angels are concerned I get the first one in a HOG, the second one comes up in the triangle, but the third one doesn't, so basically I'm stuck.

I carried on with the game in case it came in another HOG, but according to the Game Strategy it doesn't. I have just used 2 game credits for this. I've also looked on the forum and there seems to be other problems, with no updates.

If this game is not going to be sorted, please will you kindly return my 2 game credits.

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 12 7:42 AM
As you will see by my earlier messages I was getting white screens when it came to the cutscenes. I contacted Tech Support and sent a Dr Felix Report. Tech support has advised me that the problem is my graphics card, which unfortunately cannot be updated, so sometimes I can play the games, other times not. I have now downloaded this game onto my MacBook Air, version 10.7.3 and it works beautifully.

I hope the rest of you can get your problems sorted with Tech Support, as this game is brilliant - one of the best I've played so far.
Thanks Tech Support.

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 12 8:20 AM
I un-istalled and re-installed the game to see if anything changed. It didn't, but I have persevered and more or less done the demo and what seems to be happening is the white screen is appearing when it is telling the story - very helpful!! If you press skip you can continue with the game, but you have no idea whats happened.

The game itself looks good but I am NOT using my credits to have half a game.

BFG any ideas how to get rid of the white screens - a word to who ever designed the game, and then if all is corrected I will use my credits????

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 12 6:23 AM
No problem downloading game, I can enter my player name and then THE WHITE SCREEN AGAIN. I am sick to death of getting these games with the white screen appearing, some of the game I can play, but when the in between scenes arrive - nothing but a white screen. I have played the first hidden object screen, but then I assume the train crashes, because all I get is the white screen.

So many of the MAC games seem to be having problems - please sort it or I will cancel my membership, which would be a shame as I have got some good games from you in the past.

I have OS X Lion, Version 10.7.4

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 19, 12 9:18 AM
Absolutely brilliant game - why, because you can do the game in Relaxed Mode[u]. No timer, unless you want it. Loved the characters and the story. Well done BFG - please can we have more of these which can be done in relaxed mode.

I am a Mac user and was disappointed I couldnt get it to work, so I ended up downloading the game on a PC. I wish I hadnt bothered and what a waste of 2 game credits. I only got a 20 min demo which made it look really good. IT WAS BORING. I got absolutely fed up with going backward and forward all the time, the morphing objects sometimes were too small to be seen, and the strategy guide left a lot to be desired, and apart from a couple of scenes I didnt find it that scary.
I have loved all the Ravenhurst games, but this one was a huge let down.

Thank you BFG - NO PROBLEMS AT ALL - YYYIIIPPPEE.
What a brilliant game, took me about 6 hours to complete. Had no problems with the voiceovers, graphics were good. Looking at the technical issues comments, for once it looks like mac users came out on top.

posted in 4 Elements II on May 30, 12 6:25 AM
Aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh - not again. It downloads ok, I play the first game, go to the Pegasus 1 Game - AND THE BIG WHITE SCREEN IS BACK!!!
I have checked the specifications - all agree to my Mac. I have version 10.7.4.
I bought the first Elements and loved it and was delighted now to see a version 2, so what are you going to do so that I can play it??
Thanks

Hi Mcurty
Just checked and it's version 10.7.3, so now makes me wonder if there is a problem having 10.7.4

Thanks for help - still didn't work on my iMac. Have downloaded it on my Macbook Air - and it works perfectly!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator