Posts created by carolgt3

posted in Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest on Mar 11, 14 1:47 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 or 4 times now with no luck. I'm running windows 8. I have tried everything that was suggested in the help forums, but none of them have worked. I don't know what else to do except give up trying to play this game, and other one's I run across like this one. Thank you

posted in Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest on Mar 2, 14 2:37 PM
I have been having problems with this game. Access denied update your graphics card. They are up to date that is not the problem. I have been having more and more problems and no one seems to want to help. I have sent the files as you have requested and no one has replied. I have been with BFG for quiet a few years now, and I have never had this many problems with the games or with getting help when I needed it. So please can we get this resolved.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 12 9:16 AM
MKWeb wrote:downloaded the game get to the first scene and then nothing happens at all nothing works cannot click on the scroll cursor doesnt change owl just says there is nothing to do thats it

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 10, 09 3:58 PM
This is the greatest game I have ever played. I loved everything about it. Keep up the good work. I would love to see more games like this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator