Posts created by moara1

posted in Farm Up on May 17, 14 10:15 PM
Access violation code again. Have waited a long time for an update. Hoped it would work but no seems like its the end of this game for me. This is disgusting service.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on May 2, 14 9:03 PM
how do you get the second crate onto the dolly think i might have put wrong crate on first

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 22, 11 5:45 PM
lionscat wrote:
crickets52 wrote:I am very close to the end of the game - I have exited the mansion thru the garage and entered the basement thru the spider gate. The bench in the forefront sparkles, but when I open the object I do not have a list of the Hidden Object items to find. The list panel is blank! I clicked on the Hint button and it indicates this is the place to go! Contacting tech support but thought I would post in case anyone else has this issue.

I am am having the exact same problem. I can't even exit out of the scene, except through the menu. Help me Big Fish!!! Please post a fix for this.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 25, 10 11:44 PM
i am also stuck exited game last night and now can only get into the house game willnot let me continue and it is the updated version

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Sep 20, 10 2:05 AM
where do you get the ambergis

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 1:30 AM
cant get the diary unlocked tried various combinations re birthdays with no luck are there no hint in this game

posted in Master Wu and the Glory of the Ten Powers on Jun 12, 10 12:25 PM
am having the same issue in chapter 8 have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still came up with chapt8 not being able to be completed has this not been fixed yet

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Jan 6, 10 12:07 AM
i have an orange key and a red box so i cant play this game

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jun 22, 09 12:51 AM
i am in the room with the organ what do i do now

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator