Posts created by skaadland

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 17 12:37 AM
On easy mode, I can't get past rearranging the books. Anyone, please help.
Thanks

I cannot place two ruins in area where boxes are? Have tried everything and I don't want a substitute. Can you help?

posted in The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 16 7:59 PM
Has anyone had a problem with the hint button not working?

i'm in the central basin and have the ruin to find. Hint button says upper right corner however, I've tried everything. Any help?
thank you.

SKA

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 15 9:32 PM
If you look at the rock face, besides the three rings in the center,

there are two rings that need to be rotated.
the outside ring lines up with a small line on the outside of the ring on the right side.

The inner ring, the one that has the three circles in it, aligns with the outer ring, and makes it sort of look as if a book has been carved into the rock face.

Don't try rotating the three small circles yet.

then, go back to the lantern and select it.....it will lift off the support.
open the hatch in it.....and NOW, you can rotate the circles on the lantern from the inside.
It is a bit of a pain in the ****, because you have to rotate the circle and then go to the rock face to see what it looks like.
Spoiler.....highlight to see rest of answer pertaining to how you rotate the circles.

the one on the bottom right is part of the wing on the right, and the 'boxes' in the design go at the top.
the one at the left side is part of the body and tail, and the long thin strips belong at the bottom.
the circle at the top has one small corner of the birds head which will go on the bottom left side (sort of) and there is a thick line that represents the upper edge of the book....and another perpendicular to it that is the inside spine of the book.

Don't forget....you cannot turn the inside rings on the rock face or it will misalign the design completely.....and you want to see the outside ring and the inside ring make up a book (sort of)
If you get it right, the lantern will close itself and return to its post, but you have to look at a close up of the rock to have the game complete itself. >>

Some kind soul sent this to me. I'm still trying; hope it helps you. You can thank anonymously. Or I'll get the name for you. Good luck.

Find your game forum

Newest Forum:
Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding
Search All Forums
Advanced Forum Search

skaadland
Seahorse
36 Posts
My Profile
My Posts
My Messages
Forum Rules & FAQ

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 15 11:15 AM
Told to remove all the scraps; I have no idea how to do this.
Can anyone help.

Thank you.

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 14 4:30 AM
misskitty51 wrote:I still don't understand the steering wheel... millner7 said touch NE, West SW, N. How do I touch these ????.The wheel stops at 4 points HELP

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on May 26, 14 9:31 PM
Has anyone had the problem of not being able to find the wind chime?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on May 15, 14 12:38 AM
I DID THE SAME THING. DID YOU HAVE TO START OVER?
THIS IS MY SECOND TIME DOING THIS. IF YOU HAVE ANY HELP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS SO MUCH!

posted in Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 14 4:10 PM
nettieloves_cats wrote:Well I made it to the slider puzzle in the Prince's room and seems I can't go any further. Whatever the puzzle has to give me I will not have therefore cannot possibly finish this game. Up until then I thought "What a great game I'll be sure to let others know what a great time I had playing it and now what?

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 14 5:15 PM
When questions are posted, if an answer is given, where would I find that? This is very frustrating that I am totally stuck, as many are, with this game. Please advise.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 14 5:10 PM
I cannot find the broom to pull down ladder on train. Totally stuck.

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 13 4:27 PM
I AM PLAYING HOS IN CAVE AND CANNOT GET WHAT THE HINT SAYS TO PICK UP TO CUT HORN. ANYONE OUT THERE ABLE TO HELP?
THANKS SO MUCH!

Still stuck in shopkeepers place - can't open barrel under dog; can't find sun etched into clock. Can'find ladder because I can't find screws to find the package.

Still stuck in shopkeepers place - can't open barrel under dog; can't find sun etched into clock. Can'find ladder because I can't find screws to find the package.

I have tried everything to work out unlocking the barrell under the dog and the sun etched clock. Need screws for the ladder as the shopkeeper is looking for a directory. Walkthrough is not helping.
Please, if anyone has a suggestion, kindly share your knowledge.
Thank you.

Help. I can't find the screws that go onto the ladder so I can get the directory, Anyone able to help?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 13 4:00 PM
CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THE RESIN?
THE ITEMS IN MY INVENTORY ARE A POCKET WATCH (WHAT TO DO WITH IT?) AND A STENCIL. I CANNOT GET BEYOND THIS.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 13 3:49 PM
mumsy65 wrote:Hello, and help!!
I am having a problem finding the moonglow crystal in the wise one's hut. I found it when I first got to that room and clicked on it thinking it was the one I to grind up for the colored sand. I found all the other items in this room but the blue moonstone is not there. I have clicked on everything in the room but can't find it! Can anyone help me!! Please.....

I'm down to 51/52 cards so cannot finish bonus game.
Any suggestions? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator