Posts created by ValerieG

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 3:53 PM
Really ????

As long as the game plays without bugs, does anyone care?

lakegurl wrote:Worked for me: 12:30pm CST. Thanks mrm2006!

For those of you having trouble, try purchasing on the BigFish website rather than through game manager. Game manager wouldn't let me do it, website would. Good luck!

Tried a couple times to apply that code, wouldn't accept it, but when I went thru the website, I got the free game.

Thanks for posting this info

Cheers

It didn't work for me. Its 8:45am Pacific time, here in BC Canada

oops sorry, double post

It didn't work for me. Its 8:45am Pacific time, here in BC Canada

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Dec 23, 14 9:27 AM
I deleted game and reinstalled it (big mistake in more ways than one). Started from scratch in the courses, I get this message w hen I want to abandon a hole and try and get a better score...."if you exit now, your current score will be saved and this hole wil be marked as completed"!!!

That NEVER happened in the 3 years I've been playing this game! So not only
1) I have huge problems getting te game to open every day
2) I lst all my data since I've been playing since 2011
3) I get this stupid warning!
4). Practically got called a cheater when I posted this issue on Facebook

Bottom line, if I restore all my data from iCloud, can I get back the game before I deleted it?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 9:45 AM
I purchased it yesterday, hoping to get it at the price of a SE (as in previous posts) but I did get charged for a CE.

Too bad....did not get moneys worth as it is a very short game and the bonus game much shorter than bonus play in other games.

The game is dark, but was enjoyable. If I could go past in time, I would definitely not purchase this as a CE, and would wait for the SE

I had the same problem....took me quite a while to figure out I had to open the door ...duh!

was a glitch...I deleted and re-installed

I am in the main hall and when I click on the statue bust, it looks like I should be getting some text at the top of the screen but all I'm getting is random letters, like "k" , then a bunch of spaces, then another letter "s" then more spaces and then "I".

This has happened throughout that area....the kitchen and the dining hall.

Hope I'm making myself clear.

I beta'd this and if memory serves me correct, it was last fall and I waited and waited for this to come out. I almost forgot about the beta d/l but went back to my game manage and it was there, undeleted!

Will be buying this without trying the demo, something I have never done before

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys on Nov 21, 14 3:18 PM
No reviews yet??? its 3:30pm Pacific time and NO ONE has posted a review?

That's bizarre.

posted in Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town on Oct 28, 14 7:06 PM
I'm in Canada and I was amused that the coins were Canadian, toonie ($2), loonie ($1) and the quarter. I'm wondering if the game is programmed to use the coins from the country where the gamer is, or any other fishies from other countries still see them as Canadian money?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 14 2:51 PM
Finally got it. I think it is easier building around the one piece that doesn't move.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 14 2:51 PM
Finally got it. I think it is easier building around the one piece that doesn't move.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 14 5:25 PM
Playing demo and I didn't get more than 5 miin. into the game and everything froze, couldn't even ctrl-alt-delete. I had to reboot from the tower.

I'm going to give it another try and if I have the same problem, will delete the game. That would be a shame, because I love the graphics and so far, think the game would be a keeper

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 14 10:17 PM
Oi, I finally figured it out!

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 14 9:56 PM
I'm lost without getting the dynamite. I am in the bear cave and when I go to hints, it tells me to go down, which leads me to the stone bridge area. When I click on hint, it tells me to go to the bear cave ! And round and round it goes.

I have the wick for the dynamite, and the SG says the dynamite is on the rock pile but its not there.

Am I at a glitch in the game or should I be looking somewhere else.

Any fishies swimming by, I sure could use some help

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 23, 14 4:00 PM
well, I decided to start the game over with a new profile and when I got to the hat, It worked. There obviously was a glitch there when I couldn't move on with the needle and thread.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 22, 14 3:11 PM
Tried the needle and thread on the hat too many times to count. Am I supposed to see a tear in the hat to repair? If that's so, I don't see a tear

I will keep trying for another day or 2 then will bury this game. I want to enjoy games, don't need this frustration

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator