Posts created by grammy1946

[b]YEA!!!! I FOUND THE BUCKET TO FILL @ THE FOUNTIAN ,GO BACK TO CEMETARY KEEPERS PLACE ,ITS SITTING ON THE BENCH UNDER THE HANGING ROPE ,GOOD LUCK

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 26, 12 5:04 PM
]i'm having same trouble ,sparkles @ the red screw but can't use screwdriver ,need help too, just got this game tonight

posted in Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride on Sep 6, 11 5:54 PM
DON'T LIKE HDO GAMES & I DON'T LIKE BEING TIMED!!WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS ON TO BAD CAN'T GET REIMBURST OR TRADE FOR ANOTHER GAME. JUST DON'T GIVE YOU TIME TO FIND OBJECTS THEN YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN & THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! :

DON'T LIKE HDO GAMES & I DON'T LIKE BEING TIMED!!WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS ON TO BAD CAN'T GET REIMBURST OR TRADE FOR ANOTHER GAME. JUST DON'T GIVE YOU TIME TO FIND OBJECTS THEN YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN & THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! :

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 21, 09 8:29 PM
WELL I GUESS I'M DONE,I'M @THE WEATHER VANE & DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT TO DO???????? SO I'LL STOP MAYBE SOMEONE CAN LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.THANKS

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 19, 09 6:11 PM
robbies34 wrote:I am stuck at the entrance of the cave. I have a light bulb, pliers and gas can in my inventory - I can't work how I am supposed to use them? Can anyone help me please?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator