Posts created by CarlottaG

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Aug 23, 15 3:22 PM
I have download this games and other games that I have pay for. I have download windows 10 but now the software says that I need security key. I can't pay these games without this key. Can someone tell me where I can get this key so I can play my games.

Carlotta

Hi Everyone;

I have a problem with the game it will blank off and go to the menu also have me to continue or to go to the option or main menu. I always click continue and it will kept doing it, when I click on the map or anyone thing else. I have a hp desktop with window 7 and a large hard Drive and good memory. I have download about 100 games and everyone of them have never had a problem with them. This is the only one that I had a problem with, could it be a patch out there that will stop this problem for the game.

CarlottaG

Hi Everyone;

I have a problem with the game it will blank off and go to the menu also have me to continue or to go to the option or main menu. I always click continue and it will kept doing it, when I click on the map or anyone thing else. I have a hp desktop with window 7 and a large hard Drive and good memory. I have download about 100 games and everyone of them have never had a problem with them. This is the only one that I had a problem with, could it be a patch out there that will stop this problem for the game.

CarlottaG

Would like to know it there is a patch for the game, Legends the East: The Cobra's Eye Collector's Edition because when I click the mouse, to go a place in the game it will go to a different scene I have to start again or to continue but it keep do that. I download it two time and is still doing that. Can you please help me I have the full version.

CarlottaG

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Jul 13, 13 12:44 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a walkthrough or if you know if there will be a walkthrough will come out.

CarlottaG

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Jun 15, 13 11:58 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm having program with were are I find the disk to put it on the window gate in the bedroom where the lamp is on the table had to climb a ladder to get in the window. Can someone help me and tell me were to go to get the disk to open the window in the bedroom. Thank you.

CarlottaG

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Jun 12, 13 9:47 PM
I having problem finding the disk that I have to put on the gate to the window in the bedroom to go further in the game. I like the game because it is hard but I do get stuck every how and then.

Carlotta

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 8, 10 7:58 PM
I need to how to unlock the door of the cottage that has the skeleton. I need to see the pictures of them, because don't understand which one second and all the waye up. this is the second time playing it and forgot have to get it open. I really like this game. I hope another one cames out. I've been to see if one has.

thank alot
Carlotta

posted in Dream Chronicles on Apr 11, 10 5:44 PM
I got to the second scene from the end of the game when you walk into the manson the lights go out. I can't figure out how to kept the lights on. can someone tell me how to kept them on. That number 17.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Mar 31, 10 9:39 AM
i need help on the poision. The word theead I don't know what the word is if I don't get the right word I can't move on to the next adventure.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 21, 09 11:47 AM
I am having a problem with trying to find the walkthrough for this particular game and the problem is that I cant solve the phone puzzle. I cant get to any pictures or diagrams of the solution and Im about to give up. Any help? Pleeeeaaasssseeee!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 26, 09 9:25 PM
I did everything but the phones and the only typewriter key I need is the R. I am stuck on the manor grounds.. I would like to finish the game. I do like the game very much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator