Posts created by sunbeams218

posted in Amazonia on Feb 24, 11 7:43 AM
Me too, any help would also be appreciated !

I totally agree !! Loved the game but was disappointed with the 'bonus' game and 'additional extras' (where???) after paying for the collector edition. Never again !!

posted in Caribbean Hideaway on Feb 17, 10 8:50 AM
This is a ridiculous question, but I have just started the game and am on level 6. Have 2 buildings both of which tell me to assign staff to them - how on earth is that done, I've tried all ways !!!!! I have lots of staff needing jobs but I just can't weigh this up ! Thanks (gamezebo wasn't any help....)

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Jan 5, 10 1:36 PM
Hey Darla, I really enjoyed the trial on my friends pc, and have loved the other cassandra/nostradamus games which is why I tried to purchase this one on my pc.....dammit !!! will contact the help guys

Thank you for replying Take care, Sue

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Jan 5, 10 12:22 PM
Thank you goeash, will do - so frustrating !!!!

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Jan 5, 10 12:09 PM
I am really fed up - I tried to download the trial but it would not play, went on to buy it after playing the trial on a friends pc, hoping it would play. But it wont. I have tried deleting it and reloading it about 10 times to no success. I have purchased about 50 bigfish games up to now and I have not had any problems before.
Any clues please ???

posted in Kuros on Sep 25, 09 2:18 AM
Just went back for another go, and eureka, found the missing one !!!!

If anyone else is still stuck, there are 4 in the music room - 1 when the music tunes puzzle is completed (top left cupboard) 2 on the bookshelves (I on left upper, 1 on right upper) and 1 on the fire symbol when you look through the telescope. Go back to outside the treehouse and the other 6 are all there. 2 on the tree itself, 1 on the grass at the back on the right, 1 on the grass on the left. The final 2 are on the grass at the front left.

Onwards to the next level........lol

posted in Kuros on Sep 25, 09 2:00 AM
I also have 9, including the one looking through the telescope, and have checked on the walkthrough but I am still one missing !! have started the game over three times now but still can't get any further !!! Arrggghhhh lol

posted in The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley on Jul 28, 09 1:17 AM
Sorted, managed to find a strategy guide !!

posted in The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley on Jul 27, 09 8:53 AM
After hours of searching, I found a strategy guide, its not a very detailed walkthrough, but it shows the coins, the repel objects and the runes. You have to register for a newsletter to access it, but no details are required other than your email address.

[removed by moderator]

Hope this is helpful

posted in The Magicians Handbook: Cursed Valley on Jul 27, 09 3:11 AM
Im having real difficulty collecting the coins - how many are supposed to be in each location? Im on chapter 8 and only have 9 coins !!!! Also, someone mentioned in one of the threads about collecting handprints.....I can't find any mention in the game help about them - any clues please ! Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 25, 09 1:29 AM
Thank you so much ! It was the golden one I hadn't found !

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 24, 09 8:10 AM
Hi, help please ! I have all 10 hearts, have placed them, and .....nothing happens. I just have the door with the hearts placed on it but I can't go any further on to the final puzzle. It won't let me go back out of the screen either. Have I misssed something ?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 17, 09 8:31 AM
Got the darned thing - thank you very much !! Sue

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 17, 09 8:27 AM
Thank you but I must be really thick..........I am now downstairs and I see the big teddy on the left but theres no box, theres a ball with a clown on top, some marbles and a rocking horse, but no box ! There is a lit boiler to the back

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 17, 09 8:19 AM
Hi, I have the bug repellant, but when I click on the phone, there are no bugs to spray to reveal the puzzle.

Can anyone help please - thanks !!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 27, 09 8:42 AM
Problem solved - Arggghhhh number 2....LOL

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 27, 09 8:40 AM
Found it !!! Argghhh LOL

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 27, 09 8:33 AM
Forgot to add this to my first plea for help...lol

The item list is only showing the tennis ball as outstanding, but the map shows 3 !!!!!!!!! any clues to that too please

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 27, 09 8:30 AM
I am demented on the very first one !!!! I can't find the tennis ball, and I have wasted 9 hints already without a flicker to give me a clue where the darned thing is !!!!!! The "battleship" game is driving me nuts to get extra hints. Can anyone help please. Thanks !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator