Posts created by hcopter51

posted in MatchVentures on Nov 24, 17 12:13 PM
Well, as usual, I ask the question and then find the answer...Ha! I forgot to check a corner of the room and found what I needed...You MUST check and match at ALL corners I guess....Thanks anyway....

posted in MatchVentures on Nov 24, 17 10:36 AM
Can anyone help? I skipped the mini game on level 8 and now cannot finish or replay....Thanks

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 12 7:23 AM
bindi44 wrote:found it!

Ok, where is it? I cannot make the stencil in the bedroom....What do I need? Thanks

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Oct 7, 11 6:52 AM
I don't see how you can lose with this game in either the CE or SE....Fabulous game!!!!

lovely62 wrote:I played the Demo and I am not happy with all the lag in this game, Please Dev's and BF get all the bugs out before you ask for CE prices, I will pass on games that has gliches, This game is really awesome,but the turn off is bugs= Glitches

I could not even play the demo due to error message.....Agree with above, never saw so many c/o bugs and glitches before with any BFG game....Should never have been released in this condition....

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 13, 11 10:16 AM
texgma wrote:This game is great. I purchased this when it first came out and finished it.
There is a walkthrough for this game on the developers site.
fantastic . i even played this without the walkthrough and again with it to find even more good stuff,

Ditto...This is one GOOD game.....Everyone should try it......5

Surprised anyone enjoyed this game at all due to all the technical issues!!!!!!

Sorry, wrong game!!!

I am surprised anyone can enjoy this game when there are sooooooo many technical issues....Game developers should not submit games that have so many.....

Sorry Developers, wrong game!!!!!!!!!1

Downloaded and could not play demo due to error message....Obviously the bugs in this game are numerous and still not fixed....

Sorry, wrong game!!!!!!!!!

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 11 1:45 PM
Any way to skip that ending puzzle/game.....Cannot click fast enough on symbols to prevent from falling into caldron...Hate to spend so many hours on a game and then NOT be able to finish it...My pet peeve that happens on so many games.....

Nothing but trouble with this game from start of download of trial to the 5th minute when I could not stand the cursor freezing anymore....

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 12, 11 7:12 AM
I have to say that this game had the best music I have heard for a long time in a game...It fit the situations as they happened yet was soothing and really helped make this game enjoyable....Loved everything about it but especially the music....Thanks BFG...

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 10:33 AM
joyce2121 wrote:Oh how these old eyes would like better graphics.. Brughter and crisper
would be good, but one or the other would help. BUT, having finished the
demo, I'm still going to buy it because it's really grabbed my interest and
I want to see where else it goes.

Some items very cleverly hidden, so don't think the scenes had to be
so dark and not crisp.

Wonderful if the graphics improve; but if not, will just have to play in
shorter sessions 'cause I want to play this.

Just what I was going to say.....****'s tough to find.....

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 10:21 AM
Progress report on WT? Thanks..

posted in Alpha Kimori ™ on Apr 10, 11 1:29 PM
I am looking all over for this creature going back and forth from the item shop and can't find anything.... Where is it please? Thanks....

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on Dec 24, 10 2:10 PM
Have read the posts and cannot really find an answer to this puzzle....Its in the room with the fox chronicles book and the green and purple tiles to match the colors on...Any help would be VERY nice,thanks....

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on Dec 23, 10 6:37 AM
One of the best RPG's ever!!! Excellent battle system, funny interaction between characters, innovative approach to moving from town to town FAST!!! Excellent idea of having characters automatically equip items so we don't have to guess who should get what...Quest journal an excellent feature also....Puzzles cause you to think but are not impossible w/o hints....Will definately get the next one....I give it a 5

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Nov 22, 10 6:17 PM
harmonic42 wrote:Thanks for this thread.

It does accurately highlight the differences. While I did not slack off for Deadly Sin 1, I learned a great deal about the gaming market, and also had a bit better team this time around, and agree that DS2 is better in most senses of the word. It's just more user-friendly, and easy to get into.

That it was........Just finished and waiting for the next one????? And thanks for all your help.....

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Nov 22, 10 6:13 PM
In a word...."Perserverance"....Took me about 1/2 hr to do it....Concentrate on him, not any companions he may use......When he changes status, use different techniques......Good luck and I was level 75......

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Nov 22, 10 6:08 PM
Thanks to Gieyo and all those who helped me with the game....Game Finished thanks to you all......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator