Posts created by ghostguide2002

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 17 5:33 AM
nanafraser ... thanks for the heads up ... unfortunately, I bought the game! So I have an email into Big Fish, hopefully they'll be in contact with me in a few days! I can't get any of my games to download, so maybe it isn't "Big Fish" although, none of my computers will down load, tried 3 computers this morning! ???? Windows 10 too!

Thanks

Judy

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 17 4:08 AM
I can not get this game or any game to download. I've tried on 2 different computers. Any suggestions?

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 17 3:33 AM
Can't get the game to download. I've tried 2 computers with no luck, so it must be the site?

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 4:12 AM
Access Violation error too. 1st. time this has ever happened to me after purchasing a game.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 16 4:45 AM
Archive piece: I had to start all over with a new profile. It worked.. Didn't take long to get back to the place where the "bug" is.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 16 4:52 AM
I was having the same issues. I went in and did a scan from McAfee to clean up all old Active X cache's ... clean up the computer ... it worked and I was able to finish the game.

Not sure if this was the problem or it was a "fluke."

So maybe ya'll can try to run a scan and clean up the ActiveX .... maybe it will help.

Alowan: Thanks for the tip! I slid it over 125 and the game plays, its no longer giving me the black box.

Thanks for that wonderful tip!

I did go into my settings, found an upgrade for Windows 10. This did not resolve the issue. I have uninstalled/reinstalled after the "upgrade" for Windows 10, which was found in the "settings" as stated ...... I still get the black box and a window stating the "game is not responding."

Hopefully they'll get a fix for this soon. I did submit a Dr. Felix report earlier prior to the update of Windows 10.

My suggestion before starting this game ..... do a ctrl-alt-delete to the get the task manager up on your screen, then move it over to the right .... so when the game starts and you get the "black box" the task manager is not hidden under it. Then just click on "end session."

I have submitted a "Dr. Felix" report. Hopefully a patch will come out to fix this error.

Same issue. Running Windows 10. Drivers up to date. I have tried to uninstall/reinstall. This did not solve the problem.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 8:24 AM
Lorijene2 wrote:I have the Trigon, where is it suppose to go? I've gone back everywhere, but no go. I've gone to the Chamber of Compassion, and the dad tells me I have to confront the shadow.....I've obviously already done that.

I'm having the same issue! Hint doesn't work, the S.G. doesn't help.. either I'm completely stupid and missing something, or the game has issues. Hopefully someone will know and can guide us.

Judy

I agree! The last two CE games were very short, this one is even shorter than Tuesday's game. Surprised me with Tuesday's being an ER game. Can't understand the pricing on these. They are CE's due to the bonus content, but 500mb? I believe Tuesday's was only 700 mb ... or near that.

Thank you, but I don't have a banner on my screen, computer doing strange "phenomena's" this morning ... LOL

Thanks for the tip.

What's the code for 1/2 off?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 2:40 AM
Thanks ya'll! Prices never showed up for me. 2nd. time this has happened to me.

Appreciate the info!

Judy

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 2:21 AM
Gosh I click on 1/2 off learn more ... and it isn't showing me any promo code to use, does any one know what it is?

Thanks.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 5:59 AM
dobbiemijnboekje: Thank you. For the life of me it is not showing up on my computer, then again, my computer is not working right .... lol

Thanks again.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 5:22 AM
Keeps telling me 50% off, learn more, but it is not showing the code?

Does any one know what it is?

Thanks.

lol ... I'm having the same problem ...

Thanks for the tip! I was beginning to think it was a glitch in the game

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 3:09 AM
Thank you! For some reason it is not showing up on my screen????

Now I can click "buy!"

Thanks again, Judy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator