Posts created by dancingranni2007

gpherder wrote:I was disappointed by the short length of this game - it took me less than 3 hours, start to finish.

Games we are required to pay full price on should at least be a decent length.

Unfortunately you missed much of the game by skipping thru it. Now wonder it only took 3 hrs. Play it again like the instructions say and this time you won't think your a wizz....lmao Always 1 in the pond

Coronagold wrote:When I saw 'collectors edition' I thought, "Screw December I'm getting it Now!" I'm not even halfway through it after 5 hours. (I'm not slow, just, thorough.) And the guy up there who said he was disappointed by finishing it in 3 hours must've been the same guy who finished Riven in one hour. Go back to your home planet, Ego. They miss you.

This is a stunning unexpected follow-up to RTR. I had no idea something like this was in the works. And it's very nice to see that they continue with the adventure-style navigation as well as the return of the morphing objects. True, I can live without the Blair Witch element but some of those videos are very well done. (And now I know where to look for a certain combination #.)

Marie Barone - "Better than Broadway!"

Coronagold wrote:When I saw 'collectors edition' I thought, "Screw December I'm getting it Now!" I'm not even halfway through it after 5 hours. (I'm not slow, just, thorough.) And the guy up there who said he was disappointed by finishing it in 3 hours must've been the same guy who finished Riven in one hour. Go back to your home planet, Ego. They miss you.

This is a stunning unexpected follow-up to RTR. I had no idea something like this was in the works. And it's very nice to see that they continue with the adventure-style navigation as well as the return of the morphing objects. True, I can live without the Blair Witch element but some of those videos are very well done. (And now I know where to look for a certain combination #.)

Marie Barone - "Better than Broadway!"

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 13, 09 8:52 AM
Come on Murdock, give us the word, is BF going to release Vampire Saga soon? Sure hope so, ty

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 22, 09 6:02 PM
AMEN,,,FIX IT . I have dl and re-installed x2 and not doing it again. They need to send a notice with daily e-mails when and if going to be fixed. dancingranni2007

posted in G.H.O.S.T. Hunters: The Haunting of Majesty Manor on Jul 1, 09 10:49 AM
WILL BE GETTING THIS GAME SOON?

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 5, 09 7:18 PM
Who will announce the "fix" BF or do we have to watch for it in the forums? Thx Dancigranni2007

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 29, 09 3:17 PM
Good Afternoon All:
I have never made a post to the BFG Forums but this time after reading all the negative comments about CSI:NY I must say you are all wrong. This game is wonderful. The further you go along in the scenes the more interesting it gets. Some say only 4 episodes, well those episodes are long. Maybe you should go over to Gamezebo their forums are most positive and supportive of their members unlike the negative comments I view in BF forums. Thank you Dancingranni2007

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 29, 09 3:14 PM
pocojazz wrote:I wanted to give you guys here a heads-up. Don't waste your money paying $29.95 for this game. BF will probably get it. It is much different than the other CSI games. It is kind of a bad HOG/puzzle game. The graphics aren't very good, you have to find hidden objects whose shapes are gradually revealed, many of which don't have a thing to do with the storyline. There are mini-games disguised as lab work. The game is done in a graphic comic book style, badly imho.

If you have played and enjoyed the other CSI games as I have, you will be very disappointed by this one. It can be slightly entertaining, but I played the entire game in about an hour and a half. There are only four cases also. Well, thanks for listening to my rant.

Poco

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 27, 09 12:30 PM
Your the best thanks so much, I am new to the forum however have been a BF game member for a yr now. Thx again

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 27, 09 12:11 PM
No I have never played this game. I e-mailed support on Sat and heard nothing. What is the e-mail address? Thx so much DG

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 27, 09 11:43 AM
I just downloaded this game and it told me my trial expired. What do I do now? So disappointed. dancingranni

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator