Posts created by guerra1942

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Jun 17, 14 2:35 PM
the same problem does happen in the second game. im sorry you are too busy to fix a bug in one of your games. since these puzzles are the main reason i play the game, clutter 2 is, in effect, useless to me. probably wont be buying more. since there is a real possibility that they too will become unplayable for some reason, with no chance of a fix. not a productive use of my money.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 11 10:22 PM
i am missing 2 medallions. if you look at the table as a clock i need the one at 8 and the one at 3. anybody out there able to help me?

posted in World Mosaics 2 on Jul 22, 09 9:03 AM
my old computer died, but i just remembered i had a game similar to this on it. it took place in many different places [mexico, alaska, china] and seemed harder than this one. i have no idea if it was big fish or not. any ideas?
thanx

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Jun 2, 09 8:29 AM
i have tried to play this game twice and neither time has it let me finish. i forget what happened the first time right at the end. so i uninstalled and reinstalled and this time it wont indicate the place to dig outside the church. without this, the game wont let me pick up the shovel. so close and yet so far!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 12:13 PM
i finished everything but can not put the teddy bear down in the spot shown in the walkthrough. just says its better used somewhere else.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator