Posts created by loudonclear

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Mar 26, 17 1:55 PM

This isn't the first game this has happened to... Reacts as if they wear out over time... I started having troubles with Luxor 3, but it hasn't quit yet. Are these games designed to "wear out?" It's not my Apple desktop computer. I had the Clutter Games... They did the same thing... For that, Big fish gave me credit, and I imagine they will again.... But I want to know why?? One of these games would just black out my computer.. freeze it, and I'd have to start over.

posted in Azada ™ on Mar 26, 17 1:52 PM
Playing Azada... one of my favorites. I play through quite frequently..Right in the middle this time it quit.
It goes through the whole opening process, and then quits. I deleted it, and downloaded again... same thing.

This isn't the first game this has happened to... Reacts as if they wear out over time... I started having troubles with Luxor 3, but it hasn't quit yet. Are these games designed to "wear out?" It's not my Apple desktop computer. I had the Clutter Games... They did the same thing... For that, Big fish gave me credit, and I imagine they will again.... But I want to know why??

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Oct 18, 15 6:06 PM
I have the chariot pieces, but I'm unable to put "the Puzzle" together.. This is the MOST frustrating ordeal.. Going nowhere FAST... There's nothing else I can buy from the store.

posted in Azada ™ on Sep 2, 11 7:48 PM
I lit the fire, and don't know why. I see all the books and the coordinates, but don't see anything on the screen to guide me. I had to poke and poke at the computer slots to get the paper in. Nothing on the screen to help me. H E L P

posted in Luxor 3 on Aug 29, 11 4:06 PM
Thanks. I played through, and started over again. funny thing about that, playing the 2nd time I could only buy from the store what I hadn't bought in first games. For more than half the puzzle I haven't been able to upgrade anything.

posted in Luxor 3 on Jan 15, 11 5:27 PM
I get up to level 9-8, and I cannot get thru the adventure... I think that puzzle 13 is impossible. Either that or there's some strategy I know nothing about. I've tried more times than I can count; stopped the game, played through another game, and got stymied same place 3 times. Enough already

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Oct 21, 10 3:14 PM
I'm having the same problem on my new Mac.. with things getting cut off so I can't find them (bullet, shamrock) I changed from full-sized screen, and that worked with an unacceptable small screen and then it froze. This game has been around long enough to have the bugs out of it. Thank you

posted in Fix-it-up: Kate`s Adventure on Mar 14, 09 11:51 AM
Are Mac users having issues? I can't find the directions. It crashed at 3rd level, which I cannot get past. I don't think certain info. I need to play the game is actually showing. Thanks for any help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator