Posts created by sadies_dad

There are slots in the birdhouse scene for a bird and a star. The bird slot gets used, but the star slot does not.

posted in Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 8:55 AM
I replayed the entire game again with a new profile, and this time the two swirls that were missing in the first run-through were now in place, and I could "select" them.

Has anyone noticed that, in the bonus content, the "Ultimate HOP" can only receive one star?

posted in Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 17 7:22 AM
I liked the game, but found it a little shorter than I expected, Also, while there were HOPS in the bonus section, there were no puzzles to replay. That's not nice, Big Fish. Also, how come the strobe didn't work right in the main game, but did okay in the bonus game? In the bonus game, the first two rooms did not show a collectible, but the Achievements page showed them as "collected"?

posted in Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 17 6:13 AM
In the bonus game, two of the collectibles, shown in the guide, are not in the game - the one in the living room, and the one in the front yard.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 29, 17 12:38 PM
Not matches - spoiler alert - it's a glowing flower.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on May 2, 17 12:29 PM
I have the iPad version of this game. It starts off partway through chapter 3. There is no chapter 1, there is no chapter 2, and items needed in inventory are missing at the start of chapter 3. Is there a fix in the works for this?

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 17 1:43 PM
On the map, after finishing the games, there is still one area that I have not accessed. It has a lock on it. I've completed the main game, and the bonus game, but that area was not accessed.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Aug 14, 16 1:50 PM
The game is labeled collectors edition, but it isn't – it's just the regular game. There's no bonus game there's no way to replay any of the puzzles or minny games. Am I the only one with this problem?

posted in Silver Tale on Aug 1, 16 7:57 AM

Windows 10, all latest drivers, tried "Run as Administrator", and/or compatibility as Windows 8 (neither help) - just bought the game. It crashes on the opening scene in the bedroom. I posted a Dr. Felix file to tech support, but haven't heard anything back.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 16 9:04 AM
The demo game quits with 26 minutes left to play.

Sorry - I forgot that I had a water pitcher above the Hint button.

I can't "pour" the water pitcher, even though the strategy guide says I can. The game only keeps saying that the horse is missing the saddle and rider. Since I must pour the water onto the jello, how can I do it?

if it's sending you to the phone, it wants you to dial the number sequence you received earlier. Then a card will appear alongside the phone. You can select that card.

I found and collected the queen of hearts, at the roller coaster car HOP, but the game never posted it to my solitaire card list. I've been through the game three times, and I still can't get the card. It showed up that once, and never again.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 14 6:10 AM
I can rotate the rings on the puzzle on the door, but can't swap the pieces as the instructions say that I can. This is the puzzle with the chicken, frog strawberry and plant on the wooden outer surface. There are four inner rings, and I cannot swap any of the pieces on the rings. How do I do it?

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 14 7:53 AM
I played this game with the update, and thought that it was okay. Like everyone else, I found that the bonus game cannot be completed, as it hangs with the clicking 4 buttons in the correct order in the cave. BF tells me that this game is not compatible with my Windows 8.1. They offered a free "any game" replacement, which, unfortunately, also will not complete properly. Oh well . . . .

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 14 8:22 AM
I found that in the Extra Bonus Game, you get another chance at each owl that you missed in the regular game. However, there's no way to replay the puzzles and mini-games after completing the regular game.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 14 12:33 PM
I faithfully looked for the owl in every scene. But in the last scene, the story got to me, and I forgot to look. Now the basic game is over, and I only have 24 owls. I could kick myself.

Ditto on the bonus cave problem. Pressing the characters does nothing. I cannot advance until these characters respond. The hint button keeps telling me to press the characters. The guide says how to press them. The system dropped a bit or two. I'm using Windows 8.1.

Also severe freezing problem. My entire system is up-to-date as of this time today. I'm disappointed that BFG hasn't addressed this issue yet, despite the plethora of notices on this tech forum. I may have to request a refund.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator