Posts created by yarb

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Apr 11, 16 2:30 PM
I have found that if I shut down my computer completely and then reboot it the game returns to normal speed.
HOWEVER, my game slows down again and I have to repeat the same procedure.

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Sep 4, 14 12:28 PM
I can't find the first key either. I read a hint about tracing a star with the dagger but this doesn't happen on the star in the second screen and when I go back into the first room my dagger.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 14 3:42 PM
I'm in the same fix. When I look at the strategy guide it shows the balloon but in a room from the main game. Very frustrating. Especially after such a good game.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 14 3:37 PM
After you press play, the next screen gives you two options. One is for the main game and one is for the bonus game.

posted in Clutter on Feb 18, 14 11:07 AM
1) I can't get sound in Clutter, Clutter 2, Clutter 3. All my other games on Big Fish have sound.

2) These 3 games show up in a really small screen allthough I've chosen full screen from the options menu. Is there any way I can make the playing area larger?

I'm addicted to the Clutter games but that's not a technical issue.

posted in Old Clockmaker's Riddle on Nov 16, 12 2:11 PM
I'm running Windows 7 on a one year old computer.

I can't end Old Clockmaker's Riddle.Relaxed Level. I've completed everything, the houses all have golden stars above them and I can't get into the houses. All I can do is walk around. I hope that this is a technical issue. I've seen the topic in the forum but never any answer.

Thanks.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Jun 2, 11 12:49 PM
I liked this game but it's very short and very easy. I finished it in two days in the casual mode.

I'm no genius so this really surprises me.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Feb 7, 11 1:46 PM
I've got the same problem. No matter how many levels I achieve, when I come back to the game I'm on level 2 again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator