Posts created by jenny3

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 8, 17 8:57 AM
I have just downloaded HIDDEN FEARS and I am stuck on the first hidden object. When I am told to find something sharp to open suitcase I can't find anything ....HELP PLEASE X

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Jul 25, 16 9:34 AM
I have got as far as the girl with the rod. I have answered questions but she didn't give me a rod and whenI go back she just asks me if I have opened the door already. HELP please

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle on Apr 4, 16 4:08 AM
I have found the tree birdfeeders in the aviary but cannot find the fourth. I have gone through the walkthrough and all of a sudden the number of feeders in the box goes from 3 to 4 but no indication where to find it Help please

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 10, 10 4:06 AM
Thanks DD. Will do that but better get lunch first. I could starve to death sometimes if I get engrossed in a game

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 10, 10 4:02 AM
I think it is a great game, getting a bit fed up with HOG and no puzzles whatsoever so I am really enjoying this. Stuck now though,is there a walkthrough?

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 10, 10 3:58 AM
I love the game and have bought it .Now I am stuck on the double gates,is there a walkthrough?

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Apr 28, 09 11:34 AM
I have been in this maze going in circles for hours looking for root HELP PLEASE

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 20, 09 3:51 PM
thanks everyone got through the gate at last

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 16, 09 2:14 AM
I cannot get further than the bird skeleton on the garden gate. I have put it in every position available. What have I missed. HELP. Its driving me mad

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator