Posts created by JessF

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 17 1:50 PM
Never mind. It didn't occur to me that I should do part of the puzzle whichwould op0en up the rest. Stupid.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 17 1:44 PM
I am in the cave trying to do the puzzle where you have to light up the heads.
I placed the code and the bottom part of the puzzle slid open. No matter what I do, I cannot get the top piece of the puzzle to slide open.
That means I cannot see all the heads and cannot do the puzzle. I can skip it, but I hate to do that.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Playing with Win 10. Can't wait till I get to the wolf.

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jun 29, 17 2:36 PM
Funny, I rather like this game - I used a coupon to buy it. And I never bought or even considered buying, any of the Clutter games.

[Removed by Moderator]

I do find you have to be very precise when clicking. I tried the system cursor, but that did not help.

Yes - I wish the objects varied. On the other hand, the timer is not very generous so it helps that they are the same. I am currently stuck on level 13. I find the match 2 or 3 items difficult.

Does anyone know the purpose of the blue crystals that just disappear when you click them?

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 9:13 AM
I have Windows 10 and had no problems downloading & playing. We'll see what happens after I buy it.

I am having the same problem.

And another in the same HOP. There is a broken bone. I added a stick but it still tells me it needs support. There is a bandage which would make sense. I can select it, but no matter where I click on the bone, nothing happens.

I really enjoyed this game. The basic story line was a bit different. No saving the world, or our sister/friend/grandpa. Yes - some of was same-old-same-old, but it was very nicely done. Not as scary as I expected, but it's hard to make me jump these days.

There was the dreaded zipper pull in both main and bonus games, but one of them did not require a safety pin to solve.

I played with Windows 10 and had no issues at all and downloaed before the upgrades. I don't care about achievements or collectibles so I never clicked on the paw print - I suppose I might have had that problem.

Good HOG scenes - a new twist was that one could not be started until two items were found elsewhere. Puzzles were nothing new - some way too easy but that's OK. I loved the maze.

Two negatives..
the Bonus game was very, very short. Many lately have been quite lengthy.
What did Jessica do to cause all those deaths? We were shown a newspaper but it was not specific.

Game ran perfectly on Windows 10 for me.

I was very happy to see a new type of alternative game. And I loved this one. Here's hoping it gets used again.

What do other think?

posted in Tisnart Tiles on May 24, 17 12:37 PM
Innovative cross between Tetris and Match-3. I have never played anything like it.
I strongly suggest you at least try it.

This is NOT a relaxing game in any way. Tiles come fast and furious from all directions. While the first level is fairly easy, I think it may get beyond me long before the end. So I am still on the fence about buying it - though I do have a couple of coupons.

The only real issue is I could not find a way to put in my name. It seems as if only one person at a time can play it. A real mistake on the developers part.

BTW - I had no problems downloading and playing. No malware or virus warning. I use Kaspersky (which I hate, but that's another story).

Happy Gaming.

Jessica

How very disappointing. Usually when a two-for-one sale is offered it states very clearly if it is retail price or not. This time there was no mention of retail price, so I thought is must be the $13.99 price.

Not so. It is 50% off retail.

I think it is a little sleazy for BFG not to have been specific.

Oh - well. I simply did not purchase anything at all.

The same thing happened to me. Nothing I have tried worked.

I plan to report it to CS.

Me too. I thought it was the same series till I read the fine print.
I use Windows 10 so am a little put off by the problems. I'm going to wait awhile before trying it.

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on May 13, 17 10:32 AM
I am running Windows 10 on a fairly new PC. I had no problems downloading or playing the beginning of the demo.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 21: On the Movie Set on May 10, 17 8:20 AM
A fishie mentioned that the timer was returned.

Where is it? I also liked the timer.

TIA.

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 17 4:45 PM
Never mind. I looked for a walk through on the web and got my answer. I never considered that you could only more the adjoining position.

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 17 4:37 PM
I feel like an idiot - but can someone please tell me to actually DO this puzzle? I know where everything is supposed to be, but I can't get anything to move or exchange places.

An odd problem. I have since resolved it, but thought I would post in case others have the same issue.

When first playing, the task bar remained visible. This blocked the menu and guide and inventory was hard to see. I had to exit using Task Manager.

Restarting the game did not help. However, rebooting fixed the problem.

I have a new PC and am using Win 10.

Happy Gaming.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 17 2:59 PM
Over all I enjoyed the game, although some of the puzzles really were not puzzles but more like tasks.

I had two major issues with it...
The bonus game was VERY short! Recently many have been almost as long as the basic game.
The game play to find each piece of the talisman got shorter and shorter.

I do find it interesting that I've read several comments about how the 1st Phantasmat game was the best. I did not like it at all. We are all certainly very different.

I've been a member of Big Fish since 2008 (hard to believe it's been nearly 10 years) and I've pretty much given up on seeing anything new and just play to pass the time.

BTW - I played on WIN 10 with no problems at all.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 17 2:49 PM
I got the star for 200 objects without replaying anything.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 17 5:58 PM
I didn't either. I came to the Forum in hopes of an answers but sadly, it seems there are none.
Very unclear story line spoiled the game for me. I don't mind unbelievable, I canlive that, these are games, after all. But at least let me understand it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator