Posts created by BIG4FUN

posted in Ballville: The Beginning on Dec 24, 10 7:22 PM
Hi,
I got 100 but after about two hours it would not let me finish. I used all my hels many times. Has anyone else had this problem?
BIG4FUN

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 5, 09 4:20 PM
jacksongal wrote:Where is the walkthrough for Mina's Fate??????

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 23, 09 11:27 AM
seawitch98 wrote:Help, lov this game but now Iam stuck, I cant find the dials for the date game in the grand hall, does anyone know where to get them? cant go any further without them, just keep going thru rooms and hallways that say "area clear".

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on May 15, 09 5:26 AM
W14f2z16nM14 wrote:[Hi I am also stuck trying to do something with that switch. I have tried at least 10 times and nothing (including using the gloves works) and you can not continue with the game so i just wrote it off as a bad game and gave up. I was even dumb enough to buy the stratage guide, that doesn't help either.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on May 12, 09 10:29 AM
Hi,
I am also stuck here for days. I found your message now I can't get a second sheet of iron. I have been back up to the top and went to the glass roof room but Adam is not there. I have already put the black and white diamond powder together. So there is not a sheet of iron by the control panel. Even looked at the safe in the Laboratory.
Thanks for any help.
BIG4FUN

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on May 12, 09 10:29 AM
Hi,
I am also stuck here for days. I found your message now I can't get a second sheet of iron. I have been back up to the top and went to the glass roof room but Adam is not there. I have already put the black and white diamond powder together. So there is not a sheet of iron by the control panel. Even looked at the safe in the Laboratory.
Thanks for any help.
BIG4FUN

posted in Syberia II on May 7, 09 11:32 AM
Brandyco wrote:
loveme20001 wrote:we are stuck at the grave yard how do we get the digger out of there so we can go down the hill, we have been playing this game all month and we can't get thought this part. thank you if you canhelp us.

loveme20001us

Ring the church bell to call all the monks. You have to find the key to the gated area that is locked inside the church.

Good Luck

posted in Syberia II on May 2, 09 5:21 AM
shindy77 wrote:Okay, that's much clearer... now I can help you!

The key you collected inside the general store is not for the gate at the end of the platform. It is actually for the candy machines near the front door inside the general store.

Use the key on the bottom drawer of the rightmost machine to get coins. The coins will appear in a bar at the top of the screen so you can select them individually. (The drawer stays stuck open - don't worry about it). By trial and error, use the coins one by one on the left and middle machines to get Fish candy and Sugar candy.

Go outside and to the right, onto the platform bridge that leads up to the coal machine. Walk onto the bridge but NOT all the way into the close-up screen of the coal machine. Then look down beneath the platform to the right side and see a girl character standing there. Click on her to talk to her about all the topics in your notebook. She will offer to give you the gate key if you give her a present. Give her the Sugar candy, NOT the fish candy. She will float the gate key up to you, tied to her balloon. Then you can use it to get through the gate at the end of the platform and go down below the train tracks.

If you go to that spot and the girl character is not there, don't worry. She will come back. Just work on something else first. Sounds like you still need to wind the train. To do that, go down to the far right end of the platform where Oscar is, and click on the wheel of the machine, then the lever. Then go back and look for the girl if you weren't able to find her the first time.

P.S. if you mistakenly give her the wrong candy, it's okay. Use the little key on the candy machine drawers again and retrieve the coins you already used. No other coins will work besides these specific ones. You can take them and put them in the machines again to get more candy. You will need the Fish candy later on in this part of the game, so keep it in your inventory.

Happy gaming!

posted in Syberia II on May 1, 09 8:05 AM
Still stuck. Malka never has the baloon and key.
Any ideas?

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Apr 29, 09 7:03 AM
Thank you so much. I was very lucky to get on the first try. Gee I was stuck for a long time.
BIG4FUN

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Apr 29, 09 7:01 AM
azace42 wrote:I am guessing you are talking about the game where you have to weigh the balls to find one that is different. Hint: every time I have done this it was LIGHTER. The ball will not go into the pipe to get you back to the ground until you get the right one. Once you get the right one and use it once, the elevator works the rest of the game without the ball. Start by weighing four balls in each side. If they are equal, take all four off both sides side and place two balls on each side and weigh them. Remove the two balls off the heavy side, move one ball from the light side to the opposite side. Chances are you will have picked the light ball, which will disappear and show up in your inventory. Try the light ball in the elevator. If your game uses a heavier ball, do the same process looking for a heavier group. You may have to do this several times. I lost count at ten tries before I finally got the right one.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Apr 25, 09 4:46 PM
The hand will not release the ball into the pipe? I do have lots of things in my inventory. But sure I have used them. I would like to finish this game.
Thanks for any help you may have.
BIG4FUN

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Apr 24, 09 3:22 AM
LizzieK wrote:
gleyn wrote:I'm desperate for help!!! I'm stuck with that darn column. I can't seem to line it up right. Please help.Gleyn
I can send you a link to a close up picture of how to line up the totem pole. Good luck

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Apr 24, 09 3:18 AM
LizzieK wrote:
gleyn wrote:I'm desperate for help!!! I'm stuck with that darn column. I can't seem to line it up right. Please help.Gleyn
I can send you a link to a close up picture of how to line up the totem pole. Good luck

posted in Syberia II on Apr 20, 09 11:37 AM
big_jim_usa_4292 wrote:big_jim_usa_42928@yahoo.com stuck at begining to use key, where?, can't get coal machine to work? NEED HELP, ALL I DO IS WLK BACK AND FOURTH.
Sea Anemone

posted in Syberia II on Apr 20, 09 11:36 AM
big_jim_usa_4292 wrote:big_jim_usa_42928@yahoo.com stuck at begining to use key, where?, can't get coal machine to work? NEED HELP, ALL I DO IS WLK BACK AND FOURTH.
Sea Anemone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator