Posts created by CindyPsych

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Aug 27, 10 6:54 PM
vegasbaby528 wrote:I downloaded the trial, but haven't played it yet. My game manager says that my trial is expired. oh well.

Me, too. I never even had a chance to try it but it says it's expired.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 7, 10 8:11 PM
I just finished my free demo hour. It must have frozen at least 15 times in that hour. I'd get through a few scenes and then, out of the blue, the cursor would stop responding in-game and would freeze on the screen but i'd get my regular Windows cursor back.

Very sad. I really want to buy this game but I certainly can't if there's no help for this problem.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 7, 10 7:15 PM
angel76xx wrote:having problems as well. I tried playing in full screen mode but after a few seconds my cursor would freeze and I had to exit through task manager. I then started playing in a minimised mode which worked fine for a while(although the bottom of my screen was slightly cut off so i had to guess at h.o), but again the cursor keeps freezing and i have to keep exiting the game and restarting it. This is now the sixth time in 45mins it's happened and i'm getting more than a little annoyed. My computer is running fine, all updates and drivers installed, plenty of space but still no joy! Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Me, too. Played for a couple of minutes and the cursor froze. It completely stopped responding. Had to use Task Manager to kill it. Very disappointing since others have said this is such a great game.

Any help for this??

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 5, 09 8:03 PM
I can't find the "thingamabob" for the Professor. I've charmed all of the animals I can find multiple times. I have more wool than I know what to do with. But I can't find the thingamabob. Any suggestions? Did you use any specific pet? Do you remember what area? Anything??

Thank you.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on May 25, 09 8:25 PM
It's in the cabinet on the right - it's a little teapot tucked in to the right side.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 18, 09 3:16 PM
Hi. I need more Infusions recipes and i can't seem to find any. I've done every quest I've been given, except for that one, and I keep visiting everyone at every port but I don't seem to get anywhere. Suggestions? I only have 2 infusions recipes, the dark chocolate pecan one and the one with pepper.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 18, 09 1:50 PM
To make the 66 % african cacao, first you get the African Cacao from the hills in Douala. Then you look in your recipe book to see that you have a recipe for chocolate called 66 % african cacao. Have your factory make that and then bring it to Tangiers and to Douala for those two quests.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator