Posts created by sha49tn1

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 8:09 PM
Nextgengranny, I agree. Just because I find one game boring, doesn't mean I find them ALL boring. And, if somebody likes the game enough to buy it, go for it. It doesn't bother me at all.

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 8:07 PM
Actually this game is a bit on the boring side. While the graphics are good, the story was too jumbled up. I don't like the stories to be so disjointed. And, a lot of the new games coming out do that. It takes twice as long to play because by the time you figure out one part, the story switches to something else. The scenes should flow together, not jump you from one place to the next, then jump you back to the first scene you were playing. But, at least this one didn't have demons, or witches, or vampires in it, which is a nice thing. I probably won't buy this one.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Black Dagger on Mar 23, 18 10:59 PM
I really liked this game. It was a little bit spooky, but not overly so. The graphics were great. And, if you get stuck, the hints are very clear. Unlike some games where you have to just click until you get the right spot. (That's very irritating!) I give this game at least 4 1/2 stars, if not 5. Well worth the money. But, you have to play it for yourself.I didn't get the collector's edition, which I assume is more difficult because of collecting stuff. But, I still enjoyed the game. Hope they make some more. I have only bought 4 of the games, but have played a couple of the others on another game site. Keep up the good work, developers!

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages on Feb 16, 18 6:36 PM
I bought this game last night, & it is definitely a decent game. It has a great story line, & is very interesting. More games like this, PLEASE!

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests on Feb 8, 18 6:33 PM
Now THIS game I like! I love the fairy tale stuff. A scary monster that has to be defeated is better than a demon any old day! I want something that makes me feel good, (love ever after type stuff), but keeps my interest peaked in the story. This one I definitely will be getting!

I had a coupon for a free game, so against my better judgment, went ahead & got this one. (I played the trial a couple of weeks ago.) But, this game isn't anywhere NEAR as good as any of the others. It's actually even worse than the Moon Crystal one. I sure hope the developers of this series gets back to the way they did the games up until the Moon Crystal one. (That was boring,& this one ended up even more boring.) I have the whole series of the Spirit of Mystery games, & am very disappointed in the last 2. I hate running around in circles with things, & jumping from one thing to a totally different one is horrible. This one was REALLY bad about that.

As much as I like the Spirits of Mystery series, this one just isn't as good as the others. The Moon Crystal one wasn't as good either, but this one is a little worse. Too much darkness to suit me. Plus, if she slept the first 25 years of her life, how could she even read? I won't waste my time, or money on this one.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions on Jul 14, 17 6:41 PM
Is there a walk through? I bought the regular version so didn't get the strategy guide. How do I solve the codex? I've got the numbers. but, the order of them apparently isn't right.

posted in World Keepers: Last Resort on Jun 22, 16 7:08 PM
There IS a walkthrough, but on a different game site. Who's name I can't say on here. But, if you type walkthrough with the game title in your address bar, it SHOULD bring up a page where you can find a link for it.

posted in World Keepers: Last Resort on Apr 20, 16 11:58 PM
Use the freeze doll. Then use the anchor to smash the skeleton.

posted in The Curio Society: Eclipse Over Mesina on Jan 1, 16 6:28 PM
Sorry, but the help pages do NOT fix my problem, & as usual, nobody responds with any answers. Would somebody PLEASE explain to me, exactly HOW could I play the full time trial of the Collector's Edition, but when I bought the regular edition, I can't play it?? Nothing has changed on this laptop. As I said, it's an older HP Pavilion, & it has Windows XP for the OS. But, if the more technical time trial worked, then why does the less technical edition not work also?? I am really tired of all the problems from games lately. This is about the 6th game that I've purchased in the past few months that doesn't work, once I purchase it.

I played the time trial with no problems. Now on about 1/4 of the screen, is a green box, right where the play button & the other ones are. I found that if I got the hand, I could find the play button. And, when I get into the museum, a gray box pops up, that says error: tried to write to, & then there's some numbers, then it says program terminated, & closes the game. My good computer crashed, so I'm using an older HP Pavilion with Windows XP. I would have thought it wasn't compatible with this OS, but for the fact that I played the time trial all the way through with no problems. Any suggestions?

posted in Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers on Nov 30, 15 8:50 PM
What a totally STUPID ending! And, this is a very aggravating game. I'm totally not happy that I bought it. I thought that it would improve as I got further in the game, but it didn't. It's rather boring too. I happened to have earned a free game, or wouldn't have gotten this game.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 24, 15 12:40 AM
I enjoyed the story line, but, the game kept freezing up. The further I played, the worse it got. It even got to where my mouse wouldn't work. Disappointing, but, I DID manage to make it to the end, but it took me at least an hour longer than it should have.

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on May 12, 15 10:58 PM
This is a hard game to play, but not impossible. It would be easier with a walkthrough, but, none is available yet. However, I HATED the 'ending'! This is definitely not a game you can play in just a couple of hours, so that's a plus. I thought it was very interesting.

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 15 6:39 PM
Valdy wrote:
angelfish106 wrote:I never use the custom cursor, always the system one. Running Win7 Professional on a desktop PC and I'm having no issues with the cursor at all.

And no technical issues with any other part of this game.

I use a Win7 - 64 bit laptop, and have no problems either. Even the custom cursor works fine with me. [/quote
I have Win7-64 bit laptop also, & had several problems with the game. The cursor for one, plus the black page every time the screen changed.

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 22, 15 8:42 PM
Anybody know where the fuses are, so I can get into the library????

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 15 8:51 PM
They definitely are going to have to do a fix for this game. I uninstalled, then reinstalled, & it let me play until I got to the princess's room. Then the cursor went all haywire again. I'm definitely not going to waste my money on this game, as long as it's like it is.
UPDATE: The next night I tried again, & it let me play the entire time trial. However, it drags every time you change screens. I have the other Reflections of Life game, & never had a problem with it. The story is interesting, but, I'm not going to waste my money on a game filled with glitches. I've had several games with issues lately, but Big Fish always handles it. They give me the option of trying to fix the problem, (which the steps they give never fix the problem), or a replacement game. That's one reason I stick with Big Fish~their customer service.

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 15 8:13 PM
This seems like an interesting game, & the visuals are great. However, I had some tech issues, which I posted on that post.

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 15 8:11 PM
When I tried the time trial, my cursor won't work at all on the page where the King is holding the vine, in case his daughter falls. I got to the point where I collected the Lion Jewel. Then my cursor went all crazy, & wouldn't work at all. I couldn't even click on the Menu button, had to do control, alt, delete to get out. I WAS interested in maybe buying this game. I have the other Reflections of Life game, but, if I can't play it on the time trial, I'm not too interested in buying it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator