Posts created by LilBit65

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 11 10:53 AM
Where do you get the missing mailbox piece?

I can't find the back door. I click down and to the right but I get in a courtyard. HELP

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on May 20, 10 11:15 AM
I know there is something under the octopus, how do you move him?

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Sep 4, 09 7:22 AM
Have already finished this and wish it had been longer. Had to use the walkthrough a lot but it was fun. Will play again and maybe without the walk through.

posted in The Count of Monte Cristo on Jul 15, 09 1:06 PM
I can't seem to get past the map. I put it together but it won't go any further. Did it freeze up?

posted in Insider Tales: Stolen Venus on Mar 30, 09 7:51 AM
I tried to play. I really liked as far as I got before the glitches started. I would have bought it but until it is fixed forget it.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 28, 09 5:18 PM
I got to the facial drawing and I think I have the match I have switch everything several times and hit compare but nothing happens. What do I do?

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 28, 09 12:27 PM
I have the same problem. I get through the bracelot and swatch and that is a far as i can go. You are right that is not a good sine.

posted in Interpol 2: Most Wanted on Mar 20, 09 7:03 PM
If you haven't found all the 4, look in the shape of the pipes.

posted in Interpol 2: Most Wanted on Mar 20, 09 7:01 PM
I like the Interpol games. I would like it if you could earn extra hints but I didn't need them. The game was too short. After awhile the hidden items where easy to find. The mini game items where harder to find and very tricky.

posted in Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun on Mar 19, 09 6:33 PM
I have played this game three times already and loved it all three times. The colors and graphics are great.

posted in Jurassic Realm on Mar 19, 09 6:29 PM
I keep coming back to this game. It keeps me from being bored!

posted in Interpol 2: Most Wanted on Mar 19, 09 6:27 PM
I am addicted to both the Intorpol games. They may be short but after a while, and after I have played other games, I go back and play them again and again. The graphics are great the the hidden objects are really great.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 19, 09 7:36 AM
Didn't like this one as much as the original. What I didn't like was when I download it, they uninstalled Ravenhearst to install Return to Ravenhearst.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator