Posts created by paulmiss

posted in Live Novels: Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice on Jul 25, 12 10:22 AM
so far this game sucks i was only able to get to the pond ,drain it and see the items to gather however the thing froze. i unstalled and reinstalled same thing happened.very frustating.does anyone have any answers?

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jun 29, 12 2:51 PM
I see the ladders and I have the hammer but nothing
moves for fixing it How does this work

posted in May's Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville on Jun 12, 12 4:00 AM
GAME SUCKS!!! Didn't even get beyond first scene and it locked up.Sure glad I didn't buy it

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 20, 11 5:41 AM
I agree toooo many transfers on the railI tried the trial version and will not buy the
game cause games are supposed to be relaxing not mind boggling

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 3, 11 8:58 AM
FOUND ITEMS MARKED WRONG AND SOME WERE SPELLED WRONG.
ALSO GOT STUCK IN THE CAVES AFTER I WENT LEFT-RIGHT-FORWAED ETC. VERY FRUSTRATING

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 3:14 PM
YES PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US A WALKTHROUGH CAUSE IT GETS TIRING GOING BACK AND FORTH AND FINDING NEXT TO NOTHING.I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL SORRY I PURCHASED THIS GAME

posted in Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder on Nov 8, 10 5:04 AM
MY problem is the same as the other two Seem to play fine in trial game but whem purchased with game club coupon th screen froze. There goes another coupon

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Sep 14, 10 11:48 AM
I too enjoyed the game till the hideout sceen and although i can see the last three spirit faces when i click on them nothing happens. Very unsettling and i was fool enough to purchase this game.never learn i guess

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 4:24 AM
I agree ! those of us who have trouble seeing well don't need small items and that cell phone number must be long---------distance cause i sure can't fix it. Delet works for me too

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 13, 10 7:27 AM
I AGREE IF U CAN'T GET PAST THE FIRST SCENE WHY BUY THE GAME

posted in Rasputin's Curse on Feb 8, 10 4:57 AM
i got started with wiping the tombstones off but it,s too much work just to get a glance at the names and to think i bought this game.did anyone make it any farther

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 7:38 AM
i too am disappointed. tried several times to play but there's too much hopping around

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Oct 18, 09 12:07 PM
find anduse blow horn together with dart

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 2:54 AM
agree it does seem to be a great game but still some loose ends

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 2:51 AM
seems like a great game but needs more help info as what to do like with the moving hand when it,s in the cursor and how to gather the fireflies to put in the lamp as i assume that,s what to be done but no where does it tell me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator