Posts created by cavebear

posted in Exorcist 2 on Dec 15, 12 9:14 PM
I have all the ingredients ,I think, but can't figure out what is considered to be 'poison'??
Please help me as I am close to finish of this the 2nd Exorcist and will move on to the Inception of darkness.

thanks so much
cavebear

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 12 2:46 PM
Hi MargieB,
I think I am catching on now in regards to the crown.
Will carry on playing now with that in mind.

thanks
gail

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 12 2:41 PM
Hi Maggie,
I have played and replayed this game up to and past the point of the frog crown in the door.
I have even tried to get into hard mode but it won't let me! I uninstalled and reinstalled hoping I could restart from fresh, but it still won't let me.
I can't find the little gold crown. I have searched myself silly.

I've played the Dark Parables [Briar Rose and Snow Queen] and am trying to get past the Prince to play the last in the series but I feel I have failed if I can't find the
'crown' to get through that door or remove the vines from the other two doors.

I have gone up the other way from the dungeon to the 'surface' but it still bothers me that the crown is unobtainable.

Could you please help me and possibly send a reply to my email since I don't always look into the forum.

thanks so much
gail aka cavebear

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 12 9:54 AM
Please disregard my questions. I found the strategy guide and am moving along with the game although I had to start over to get the items in the correct order.
That sure makes a difference! Along with the strategy guide I will enjoy the game as I have just purchased it.

Sorry about the outburst but I definately was confused..lol..lol..lol

thanks for listening anyways..lol

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 12 9:32 AM
Time is fast running out on the Demo but can see no reason to purchase this game if I can't get past the restaurant.
If I am given explicite directions on how to locate the strategy guide I may enjoy this game more.
Please help

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 12 9:29 AM
I can't find the strategy guide at all..!!!.. Looked all over for it but it just is not included in my game.

I am searching for the shield in order to get into the playground but can't find that either.
I can't recommend a game if I can't get anywhere in it myself.

Where is the strategy guide???

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 26, 12 1:18 PM
More like torn game puzzle..lol

I gave up trying to turn the pieces..Still had 5 or 6 pieces left but gave it up.
I was also unable to find all the gold pieces.. I am pretty good with HOS games but this game is beyond anything I have ever played.

It almost looks like they put it on the market before it was ready which is unfair to those of us who enjoy the jewel quests.

I am wondering if there is an update to this game as I am sure I will think twice before purchasing another of the Jewel Quest Series.

posted in Escape the Museum on May 24, 12 6:29 AM
Is there a newer version of Escape the Museum. Love the game but it is blurry on my full monitor (23") and window version is too small. I started this game several yrs ago but got stuck and left game till now when the Escape 2 came out. I decided to try it once more but my monitor has changed size and and unable to clearly see the listed items etc.

Can you tell me if there is a revised version of the origional?

thanks so much
cavebear

posted in Dracula Origin on Jul 24, 11 9:52 AM
I can't seem to get this man out of Nina's room and to proceed. He has examined all the evidence within the room but won't move on. Nina has gone to make herself ready for a walk in the park but has not returned to the room to fetch this man.

Please can someone help me to proceed. I would love to continue with this game but it is going nowhere right now..

PLEASE HELP!!!

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jul 21, 11 3:06 AM
how do you dig up the whole dino egg?????

I have followed all the instructions to the T. but am unable to open the sarcophogus with the embalming fluid.!!..
I also don't know where I can get matches to light the black candles in the crypt..

Can someone please help me..
I love this game and fully intend to play it again but this has me stumped..
The embalming fluid will not stick no matter how hard I throw it..

thanks in advance

Excellent game.!!!!.. So much to look at and to find, I love it.. Especially since it is all to do with music.. The guide is just what we need in difficult games like this ..But check back with guide only when it is necessary and you will find the game much more interesting..

I am so glad I bought this game..thanks BF

cavebear

posted in Voyage on Jul 10, 11 7:52 AM
I have Voyage and the guide but found it so hard to understand ..Wish they had a walkthrough for it cause I think it will prove to be an exceptionally good game..
For now I will only play the games that have walkthroughs as I have a tomb full of unfinished games that I have gotten stuck on and leave.

I know this won't help but good luck anyways..

Is there a walkthrough for this game?..

I also have a problem.. I purchased 'Dracula Origin' several yrs ago and through
changing PCs I forgot I had it..
It is a very large file ..Any chance there is a walkthrough for it??.
How long do the walkthroughs remain in play??

Thanks
Cavebear

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 4, 11 10:20 AM
Will there eventually be a walkthrough for this game???

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Jun 28, 11 4:02 PM
Can anyone tell me how to find the handle to open the 'cabin room' or 'engine room' hatch??..
I am at a standstill otherwise. I have looked everywhere but to no avail.
Would appreciate a reply so I can carry on and find the last sharde of mirror and amulet..

Thanks a bunch
cavebear

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 21, 09 3:17 PM
I have now tried the 'try now pay later' one hour of this game but was not pleased with it .. The items to find were much too big and very visible..Too easy to find and move on to the next chapter..
I enjoy something with a little more challenge..(loved the Serpent of Isis for that reason..)..
Am not sure, but doubt I will purchase the entire game ...

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Jun 20, 09 4:40 AM
Just finished the Serpent [of Isis] ..

Terrific game and lots of it too.. Challenging puzzles that were skipped by me on more than one occasion ..
but the game itself was well worth the time and money..!!..

Can't wait for the sequal to come out..
cavebear

posted in Musaic Box on Jun 20, 09 4:32 AM
Oh I did forget to mention that I 'played' violin in grade 5 and learned Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ..
I have a new violin that I will one day take lessons to learn how to play ..

Again I loved this super fun game...

posted in Musaic Box on Jun 20, 09 4:29 AM
I have no musical training but know the words to a thousand songs ..usually the old gold 50 ,60 & 70's ..but I had a great time with this wonderful game.. It really was a lot of fun finding the pieces and then trying to put them together..

Of course I knew several of the pieces in and out of the classicals ..although a tad frustrated when I couldn't figure out how the press worked..lol..

I hope someone puts another game like this together one day..I will certainly buy it..!!..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator