Posts created by Salina_Kyle

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 2, 11 8:53 AM
I'm trying to clean the sign and walls... I have the walls cleaned but I can't seem to get the sign clean enough... I can't go on till I get this done... does anyone have any ideas?

posted in Hostile Makeover on Oct 17, 09 5:11 AM
I have to say I love this game... I had no technical problems of any sort and I have to admit that I love fashion games... I'm kind of weird that way lol....This is definitely a game I'm going to buy...

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 13, 09 4:54 PM
This is an awesome game... I love the art work and music it and its really creepy... I have one huge problem... its short and they left it at a point I'm going to go nuts before the second part comes out... This is a great game... never had any problems with it so I'm surprised others did have technical problems... a really great game... I'm glad I bought it...

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 8, 09 8:19 PM
Thanks for the information... I was really confused... I really love this game better than the first fishdom...

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 8, 09 5:00 PM
hi, gang
I'm having trouble figuring out what the fish are asking for... the thought bubble looks like a white fish head and its eating... I've been trying to figure this out since I got the game today and still can't figure out what they're asking for... does anyone have any ideas? all of the fish are asking for it... please help....

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Oct 5, 09 6:31 AM
I guess I'm in the minority... I liked the game but the hint system had me so confused that I gave up on the game... but with the explanation of how the system works I might try it again... I love creepy games...

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Sep 30, 09 10:34 AM
I really love the game... its well done... it is a bit difficult but I like the challenge... I'm planning on getting it an a couple of others next week.... do you have any others you'd recommend?

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Sep 30, 09 7:24 AM
Thanks, gameslvr, I'll give it another go... I do admit that I choose to play in the untimed mode as I hate games with time limits... I won't keep a game that has a time limit on it... I play to enjoy my game and I can't enjoy it when I'm watching a clock... I love the game and I'm going to get it... I know if it gets hard I have the forum to turn to for advice...

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Sep 29, 09 2:12 PM
hi, gang,
I'm stuck in the train station in New York. I've found everything but the hammer, the wrench, and the compass. I hit 'hint' but it went to this sparkling box that the courser becomes a wrench and hammer crossed... when I click on it it brings up my inventory but the only thing I have in it is some money and a key. The key doesn't do anything to the box... Can you help me?

posted in Lost City of Z: Special Edition on Sep 18, 09 6:59 PM
I'm still having trouble... I have everything else on the list and still can't get the key... I can see it but it won't let me pick it up... help please....

it turned out I wasn't clicking in the right place... has anyone else noticed how picky the game is on where you click on an item? it can get really irritating at times

I really love this game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator