Posts created by notron

posted in Patchworkz™ on Jan 8, 13 6:31 AM
terry82501 wrote:I love it. It is relaxing.

How did you get to the relaxed mode?
I have been trying for days but cannot find it,games usually give you a choice at the begining which mode you wan't but I have not seen this.
Uninstalled it twice then reinstalled it but always comes up the same,Fever Mode,having changed the name of player 3 times.

posted in Patchworkz™ on Jan 7, 13 4:27 PM
I cannot get this game to play in Relax Mode,I have tried always,but never get a choice.It looks my typs of game,but getting frustated with it now.
Can someone tell me how,I have reinstalled it and changed players named players name but that has made no difference,has anyone else had this probrem?
It does look a good game and I am wanting to play it.
Hoping someone can help me,please.
Thanking you June Ebbage.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on May 2, 12 11:30 AM
Gainmaster wrote:Hi!

Where can I find the game save files? I'd like to continue my progress at work, but I can't find them anywhere.

Pls. help!

Thank You!

craftlady51 wrote:I do not have the charm for the Lightening Man. I've gone over it several time and cannot find it---not even in the strategy guide. Can't continue game without it. Help!!!!!!

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Sep 22, 09 3:40 PM
notron wrote:
kathy1023 wrote:WHERE IS THEY FLASHFLIGHT AND THE BADGE? HELP

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Sep 20, 09 8:51 AM
kathy1023 wrote:WHERE IS THEY FLASHFLIGHT AND THE BADGE? HELP

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends on May 5, 09 1:05 PM
Sososo wrote:
prpldva wrote:
cricket112 wrote:Hi all i just played the demo of this game and i was wondering if it was worth buying cos sometimes when u buy a game u finish it like in half an hour after u buy it....just wondering what u all thought about it....thanks take care of u...

Rush

Hi cricket112- I'm a pretty fast player and this took me almost 3 hours. Worth the $6.99- all the way. I will play again. I recommend!

Do you konw how many chapters there are? i'm strating the fourth and i don't konw if it's worth buying it... Thanks!

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Apr 26, 09 8:36 AM
smh218 wrote:THANK YOU a GREAT company I had not read the problems with this program and bought it. I had same problems and went to the live chat. Got to talk to some one with in 15 minutes and got a credit with not a problem. I will buy the game again when BFG gets a new one that works. Thanks for listening to your customers what a rare company tell your head guy we love your business policies and I will remain a loyal customer as will many family and friends SMH218

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator