Posts created by indigo_ladybug

posted in Hometown Poker Hero on Aug 18, 14 5:56 PM
Talania1 wrote:
CoordinationNOT wrote:I have a problem. I was playing the big boss on the first level and when I won I froze. So I closed the program and reentered and had come mid way into the game. I beat the boss again and froze again. I closed the program, uninstalled and re installed. I came mid way into the game with the same boss and beat him again and froze again. I closed the program again and came back into the game. Now I have bought all of the buildings before playing the big boss, When I came into the game this time no one will talk to me and I have no money. I'm stuck on day 11 and didn't receive my game. Can you please help.

I just had this same exact thing happen to me on the 2nd big boss. I had just won the Lady and it froze, had to hard quit and now I have no money, no one will talk to me and the only way to fix it is to start a new game under another name. I was so happy with this, that I had bought it and now, I wish I had not.

same problem as above. fix please. I don't want a credit, I just want to play a game! the version from **** seemed NOT buggy. what's up with the BF version?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 24, 13 7:19 PM
so, how do I put a monster on it (Ethereal island)? the "eggs" are over 1250 shards, and there's no way I can afford to blow that kind of money.

thank you for explaining

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 24, 13 1:20 PM
stupid question. how can I purchase anything since the currency is in shards so I have no way of getting shards man I'm so c'fused.

please help. brain. hurts. thank you.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 1, 13 3:26 PM
down. again!

this stinks more than a wet dog!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 29, 13 6:09 PM
Can't seem to log in/connect. is the server down?

posted in Trivia Machine Reloaded on Apr 3, 13 1:08 AM
points gained in the lightning round are NOT added to the score.

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Jan 10, 13 9:23 PM
i get the weeeeirdest thing, all blocks of color. I'm at the spot where I have to save Robert, and anywhere I go (either elevators or back), that's all I see. I had NO PROBLEMS until I installed the BF version. messed up BIG time! I have a screen grab, but I'm not sure where or if I can even post it here. everything is up to date, no problems with any other games.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Nov 13, 12 3:40 PM
this thing is EVIL! omgosh! how many hp does it have?

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Nov 13, 12 10:55 AM
how do I change the mode I am playing in? please and thank you!

posted in Skyborn on Nov 6, 12 4:01 PM
thank you... that makes sense.. gonna go try... AGAIN! (lol!) I'm too stubborn to quit, and at least this character (Saehral) has a sense of humor ^_^

do you happen to know anything about augmenting? I'm trying to figure out if I can add more than one augment to an item (like say an emerald, a ruby AND a sapphire gem). please?

posted in Skyborn on Nov 6, 12 11:16 AM
question for you. when I go into battle, both Sully and chaska's MP say EN. how do I raise this so I can cast spells (the bigger ones)? and for the augments, can I use more than one augment item on a piece of gear? thanks! going to go and try to kick her ****. again!

posted in Skyborn on Nov 5, 12 9:02 PM
question about augmenting. can I use multiple augments on one piece of gear? can I use multiple crystals? please help! I'm not strong enough to beat the goldies at the collosseum. please and thank you!

posted in Age of Adventure: Playing the Hero on Oct 17, 12 3:55 PM
thank you! as the other poster said, I finished all the tasks and woot! we can play on!

posted in Age of Adventure: Playing the Hero on Oct 17, 12 1:42 AM
Level 8 - can't access bridge or house on island. You click and nothing happens, does not get selected.

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 13, 12 1:49 PM
yep to all listed I can produce anything (well can't figure out the fluffer stuff lol) but these 2.

oh, and I did (do the obvious) and reainstall ^_^ crashed stuff games would not load. I blamed it on the heat, and rebooted. the games would ONLY load after I ran my antivirus, which I thought was VERY odd. and the games were ONLY affected after I reinstalled the game from the BF site. thanks for the help, but I'm very disappointed.

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 12, 12 10:05 PM
I can't make corn flour, the harvest is NOT being added to the warehouse (thus, can't complete the native quest for corn flour which I ASSUME, gives me the fluffer food key.)

I've sold over 60 sugars, its NOT registering with the quest.

I've read that the temple crashes (at the end).

so, I just bought the game, just got ... once more. V3 update is available elsewhere, but not here. WE NEED THIS FIXED to complete the game.

Am I upset? yes, because I keep getting screwed it seems, every time I buy a BF game. frell!

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 12, 12 9:55 PM
2 issues, that prevent you from completing quests.

sugar - I've sold more than 60 sugars, its not completed the quest (that asks for 30).

corn. its not being added to the inventory. I've switched my field to ONLY corn, I see the workers bringing the corn to the warehouse, nothing is added. my corn level is at 0, I need to create 30 for the natives, to get the fluffer food key. I can't complete the game.

this NEEDS to be updated! and of course, I just bought the darn game. WHY BF? WHY?

V3 updates is available on other sites, why not here?

posted in Campgrounds on May 7, 12 12:27 PM
paintingchef wrote:
bevans99 wrote:I will build a tent but I cant see the tent or the bags of money I get the background but the tent and stuff doesnt show up

I have this same issue... any suggestions?

Thanks!

look here http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/208178.page#4232698

posted in Campgrounds on May 7, 12 12:27 PM
paintingchef wrote:
bevans99 wrote:I will build a tent but I cant see the tent or the bags of money I get the background but the tent and stuff doesnt show up

I have this same issue... any suggestions?

Thanks!

look here http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/208178.page#4232698

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 27, 12 11:51 PM
PB2010 wrote:Apologies there are only two trees, but the solution still works (I've just been back to do it).

oooh... gonna try it again... ty

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator