Posts created by sdoyle

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Aug 12, 13 9:39 PM
it's the "exit game" option in the esc menu if anyone is wondering - it should be called "exit fight" instead

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Aug 11, 13 10:21 PM
unless that meant to save and exit the entire game?

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Aug 11, 13 8:09 PM
Hi:
Another post advised to exit major monster fights until there is the larger match3 grid - how do you do that once you have chosen fight instead of flee but before the battle is over? I can't see any icon on the screen and it is not an option on the esc menu. Thanks.

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Aug 11, 13 8:04 PM
Hi - you say to exit the fight until there is the larger match3 grid - how do you do that? I can't see any icon on the screen and it is not an option on the esc menu. Thanks.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 11 6:53 PM
5:15 worked for me.

posted in Nightmare Realm on Aug 8, 11 5:48 PM
I couldn't cut the fourth rope either - but I found when I closed the game and reopened it it stopped freezing at that point and I was able to finish.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Mar 17, 11 8:40 PM
started a new profile and got a choice for adventure mode this time - I guess the demo version automatically puts you in match maniac mode.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Mar 16, 11 9:52 PM
I am on something like level 22 and while I am enjoying the match 3 game, the instructions mention wizards and growing plants and building castles . . . have I just not gotten far enough to get to this part of the game or am I missing something?

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 13, 11 9:04 PM
The first two numbers are in the oil spilled on the stairs, you have to light the candle in the fire in the house and then light the oil.

The ladder will be in the house after you finish in the police station (the key stuck in the wall you get with the pick-axe) and go back to the house and put out the fire.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 11, 11 12:03 PM
I liked Dire Grove better. While still a really good game, I didn't like being told exactly what to do one task at a time - it ruins the fun of figuring out what's next, so save it for the hints and walkthroughs! I also don't like plots that have you running all over doing unrelated tasks for people just so that you can get another task. I would rather have more puzzles and **** scenes than collecting tasks.

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on May 14, 10 5:22 PM
After the hour trial I was almost done chapter 9 of the 13 chapters.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator