Posts created by crkey

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 10, 18 3:50 AM
Thank you! I have been playing in Relaxed mode. I'll try one of the others.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 8, 18 5:16 AM
[b]Sorry, but I'm not having any tech issues. But can you do some kind of update to be able to turn off hints? They are driving me nuts! Now that I started playing these games, I play them over and over every day! Thank you for making them!

[b]I am having the same problem and I went exactly like the screenshot. Enjoying the game till now.

[b]Never mind. I figured it out.

[b]Help on bonus game. I am on the piano, but by the time I click "B" then "D" it starts all over. How do I play these letters?

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 21, 12 3:43 AM
[b] Got an error message when I started upstairs, my computer froze and I had to bring up task manager to get out of the game.

posted in Slot Quest: Under the Sea on Sep 22, 11 10:34 AM
[b] The only problem I had so far, is- how do I exit from the machine to go back to the main menu without cashing out?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 11 11:06 AM
[b] I didn't get to play the game at all. It is too far on one side of the screen, so I can't see the whole playing area. I don't want to change my resolution everytime I play the game. I hope you (BFG) can fix this problem so I can have all the Awakenings games. I have never had any problems like this with Big Fish games.

posted in The Rise of Atlantis on May 14, 10 9:36 AM
MY QUESTION IS - HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF THAT LEVEL???
I CAN'T GET BUT ONE OF THE ITEMS.

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 11, 09 11:43 AM
[b] I have been wondering the same thing. I have clicked on the feeder, they go to it, but they still have that thought in their head.

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 11, 09 11:05 AM
[b] I clicked on the feeder. Are they suppose to get food from it, cause my is empty. anyway, that is what it looks like, them wanting to eat.

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 11, 09 9:23 AM
[b]For anyone that has played this game- You know where the fish have ideas for what they want you to purchase? Well my fish want me to buy something that is not in my list of fish, beauty or comfort. It is a gray head of a fish. Is it something I am missing? I love these games and I have all 3.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 08 2:48 PM
[b]When I was on the trial, I was able to click on the male statue, but when I bought the game, I had to start some of it over. Now when it says click on male statue, It don't do anything. So now I don't have the screw driver. Do I need it?
And Where it says to click on the horse to the right of the school so I can go to the "Whack a troll", it won't let me click on it. Any suggestions? I got the funnel.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 08 2:34 PM
[b] The only phone puzzle i found was the phone itself. I didn't have to use the bug repellent. so where do I go to find the phone puzzle with the wires? And in the school, on the chalkboard it said to use the paint remover-I haven't found any paint remover yet. Where is it? any help?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 27, 08 3:02 PM
FINISHED THE GAME! THAT WAS FUN. I played it all day. Now that I know what's what, I'm ready to play again.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 27, 08 2:59 PM
I left the game then went back and it worked.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 27, 08 2:43 PM
I'm in the "tetris" room. I got it all, but nothing happens! even the hints don't do anything.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 27, 08 10:54 AM
[b]I guess I must be losing it. I can't find the fish either. I also can't find the "spring" and "bowling pin" that are in blue. I guess that is where the other gears are or the fish. Please help!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 18, 07 7:50 AM
I finally got all the reels, thanks for your help, now if I could only figure out the planes and man jumping! any more clues?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 12, 07 4:17 PM
I, too, am having trouble with the last two reels. I got the one on the top right, and the bottom left, and I lined the pictures up with the last two reels, but I cannot open the gates! HELP!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator