Posts created by ppasolvr

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 6:38 AM
I don't hit the forums often, but every time I get a major glitch, I go there first to see if others are having the same problem. If yes, I go to Customer Service, if not, I investigate more to see what I'm doing wrong. I also occasionally go for hints, mainly when the Guide doesn't help.
This will cause a lot more questions for Tech Support! I'll go there immediately now.
I was just earlier grieving about the good old days when using a free coupon on Bonus Mondays got you 2 punches!
Changes...

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 6:28 AM
nanafraser wrote:What difference does it make to leave a review when this is the last day you can! Were gonna be on our own anyway since the forums will be gone!

WHAT?!?!

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 18 11:08 AM
I'm stuck at the point where the fox has got something around his neck. I have 3 keys, a screwdriver, and a knife. I'm posting here because the map shows the area with the fox as the only place where an action is available, but the only screen that opens is the screen with the fox. When I hit the hint button, the map comes up and it encircles a random spot on the map where nothing of note is.
Playing on Win 7 PC

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 12:59 PM
Never mind. I lasted it out and finally got it. Very annoying tho!!!

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 12:29 PM
You can't skip this puzzle, and the strategy guide says to hit two or 3 of the branches, but I didn't look at it until I'd moved a lot of them. Now I'm hitting the branches according to the hint, then waiting for the hint to recharge, using it again, waiting, using... doesn't seem to work. I have no idea what it's supposed to look like after I'm done! Help!!!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: One Foot in the Grave on Dec 28, 17 1:00 PM
Never mind. I got it.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: One Foot in the Grave on Dec 28, 17 11:32 AM
Down in the well, or dungeon, or whatever... took the picture of the horns, trying to set them right... can't tell squat from the picture, and the hint keeps hitting on the same horn, which has been moved 100 times now. Can't skip it either!!!
What's the right thing for the horns???

I'm playing on Windows 7 Pro.
I'm in India. The Shaman isn't paying attention to me. I've made my shield, collected both the monkey and the elephant, did the antlers, but I can't even pick up the fact card on the chair where the monkey goes, let alone put the monkey there. The hint won't work either, but according to the guide, I should put the monkey on the chair.
This is disappointing, as this is the second CE that has given me this kind of trouble in just the last week!!!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 17 11:13 AM
rara3462 wrote:anyone having problems getting past the security guard. cant click on his tattoo to complete the suspect list.

I'm stuck on the security guard, too. I got his tattoo, but I can't open his pocket to get to his wallet. I hit the hint, and while no hint is shown (I thought maybe it would open the pocket for me!) it does show the hint being used. What a bummer. I'm using Windows 7 Professional 64bit.

posted in Chimeras: Blinding Love Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 17 11:46 AM
It's in the stairs at the upper left corner. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on the first item, the portrait, which I swear isn't in the room!

posted in Immortal Love: Blind Desire Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 17 10:41 AM
nextgengranny wrote:I didn't observe any in the demo, & there was no mention of them in the strategy guide, so if only one reviewer mentioned them, my guess would be he/she erred.

Thanks!!!

posted in Immortal Love: Blind Desire Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 17 10:49 AM
One of the reviews on the game page mentions morphing objects to find, but I don't see that elsewhere. In this review, there is no mention as to where the morphing objects are to be found, either.
Could someone enlighten me?
Thanks.

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 1:56 PM
I played the beta version of this game, and just like the beta, in the third screen of the game, the one with the plane, the little pull out in the corner says there's 2 collectables, and I've only found one and the strategy guide shows only one. What's up with that?

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 1:53 PM
I played the beta version of this game and loved it. But my complaint is, just as the beta, it says there are 2 collectables in the scene where the airplane is, and I only found one, and it only shows one in the strategy guide. What's up with that?

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on May 6, 17 12:45 PM
M_LADY wrote:Near the end of the demo the map disappeared. Since there is a lot of back and forth in this game, which is a pet peeve of mine, I was disappointed. The hint does transport, but I don't like to keep using it. Windows 8.1.

Me too! Playing on Win 7. And, I already bought it! Grrrr!

posted in Wave of Time on Apr 29, 17 3:39 PM
Never mind. I found them!

posted in Wave of Time on Apr 29, 17 2:48 PM
Where are the mushrooms??? I don't see any anywhere!

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace on Feb 24, 17 11:59 AM
exact wrote:I went to the walk through and was able to do it. Blue to to left top. Green goes to bottom and red goes up and to left! There is a walk through you can look up with full name of game, Good Luck.

I can't seem to move the blue one, only the other two, and they just go back to where they started!

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective on Jan 5, 17 10:11 AM
I don't know what chapter I'm in, but I'm in an HOP where you pick up one object at a time, the first one being a bulb. The second one is a battery, which is easily seen, so I clicked on it several times, but nothing happened. I then decided to use the hint to see if there was another battery that I couldn't see, but no, it's the battery that I can't pick up. I don't know what to do now.

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures on Jan 4, 17 10:23 AM
I'm playing on Win 7 PC, and I just played the "match 3" beads game, over and over, until I finally skipped it, and the key flew, supposedly into my inventory, but it's not there, and just strings on the harp show when I go into the harp. Grrrr. Never mind.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator