Posts created by MOMSusi

posted in Runefall on May 21, 15 5:45 PM
Are there other games that have the lock picks in it? I really like the mini puzzles in this game runefall.

posted in Push The Box on Mar 20, 14 1:52 PM
Push box along the top all the way to the far wall and then move boxes toward walls except for the wall with the exit. Leave that wall alone. Then collect pigs and push last box blocking the exit to the wall and walk out. Hope that helps you.

posted in Call of the Ages on Jan 18, 14 2:22 PM
I have the relax timer box checked and I am in the challenge mode and would like to play this level without the timer, is there a way to turn off the Timer in Challenge Mode?

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 19, 11 2:56 PM
I really am having a hard time with the mini games like the Plane. Is there a work around so you don't need to play some of these mini games?

Thanks for the GREAT idea of allowing us to purchase Collector editions with game credits.

posted in World Mosaics 4 on Mar 14, 11 7:23 PM
I was disappointed at first for World Mosaics 4. But then when I played it and could not open all of the bonus games. I discovered that I had to do all of the games with no mistakes and no hints.

Now the only problem is that this game is the only one that seems to make my cursor not work correctly. Any ideas?

As soon as I go into the game the cursor has a problem. And does not go away until I close the game.

posted in Beetle Bug 3 on Mar 10, 11 9:28 AM
How do you get past the first main square to get to the buttons so you can go through?

I wish there was a help for this game as I haven't played any of the others, and being an adult I need instructions. Thanks

posted in Amazon Quest on Jun 22, 08 4:58 PM
Is there a way to maximize the screen for this game? Mine opened in a small window and I can not see anything under the Beetle where you get your hints.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 22, 08 4:46 PM
How do you change the snake and the dragonfly? I don't see the little box next to them like with the other 4 items.

I also can not get my gears to turn since I pulled the handle and got them to stop. Is this important? If so how do I start them again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator