Posts created by m42153

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 17 9:58 AM
I too am having issues with getting out of the screen where the body lies. I picked up the braclet then a task message comes on saying "pick up bracelet". There is no way to get out of screen, map not working nor hint button. Definitely a glitch in the game itself and needs a fix.

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 17 11:05 AM
So I am playing on windows 10 - finished the first game and am now stuck in the beginning of the extra game. Picked up 2 gloves but only 1 is visible and I am unable to go forward in the game play

Uninstalled and reinstalled at least four times. Still unable to play. My screen says no game updates available.

So I also got stuck in the prison cell. Folowed the directions to download update and lo and behold - no game update available. Yes - I was signed in. Do not like buying it then being unable to play it

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jul 27, 11 11:56 AM
I had the same problem with the access x card and can not go forward either. Hate to have to start all over and find it happens again. What to do? Is there a fix?

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 15, 11 1:14 PM
So I downloaded the game because it looked really good. Started to play it - saw the opening and was even more excited. Then the game started to load. It continued loading over 7 minutes. Then I realized that something was not working. Had to get out of the game which was not easy. Unfortunately, not able to play. Too bad - it looked good.

marybingo wrote:I can not get the cabin door to open on cabin on the first ship!!!!
Please help me I know the ship name is Vanessa but the door will not open no matter how i put it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary

My ship was not named Vanessa. Make sure and wait until name appears.

If that is true then why do they have the shears and the knife in the walkthrough?

So everything loaded great and I continued playing. I won the game and then started the bonus game. I could not get anywhere in the ship because - lo and behold- I did not ever have the knife (as shown in the guide ) or the pruning shears. They disappeared when I cut the cloth over the wall that you knock down under the crypt. So why is it that I dont have these things? Anyone else out there having the same issues?

bfgImbrium wrote:We have a new version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game fixes:

-Progression block at the goblet

(All installation and activation issues are fixed as well.)

We apologize greatly for the trouble and really appreciate your patience. If you had installation issues, please try downloading again from your Purchase History.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator