Posts created by mannamaribeth

posted in Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics on Feb 11, 18 11:51 AM
I have completed up to level 18 but it is locked- how do I unlock it? I unlocked 17
Thanx, Maribeth

posted in Bejeweled 3 on Nov 25, 12 11:55 AM
Have played and won all the games in level 5 - the throne, - it says 60 % above the throne but I can't figure out how to proceed. Replaying the games does nothing- and it appears that all the jewels on the throne are filled in- 8 jewels for 8 games won.
Please explain how to go on?

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 11 8:23 PM
The piece of paper on the bed in the hotel is definitely the key! Worked just fine thanx

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on Jun 21, 11 7:55 PM
Yes you have to put the stone flag - which you get from the boat with a rope- in Joan of Arc's hands and then you get the red bookmark.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on Jun 21, 11 7:51 PM
There is a full walk through which really helps:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-mysteries-notre-dame-secrets-of-paris-walkthrough/

posted in Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery on Jun 20, 11 12:16 AM
Have the combination from the shredded paper- how do you apply it to the lock to get the safe to open? Have tried, clicking, dragging etc-
Thanx

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Oct 23, 10 2:11 PM
did u find it?
there r 2 in the music room

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Oct 23, 10 1:15 PM
Oops sorry- I went to the 'right' door- not the left

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Oct 23, 10 12:28 PM
The walkthrough says that the solution is the same for everyone- I found it different.
Mine was 6543217654

posted in Azada ™ on May 2, 10 6:04 PM
Google matchstick puzzles - the answer's out there

posted in Azada ™ on May 2, 10 6:02 PM
If you've only been playing an hour and half you haven't encountered the more difficult puzzles- keep going they do get very challenging.

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Mar 2, 10 1:59 PM
Ok I figured it out- when you've got everything but the envelope and tongs the 4 knives will appear together and go into your boxes under the hint hearts... pick them up and put them over block and they'll slip in, the block disappears and the tongs are left. They are easily picked up and go into same place knives were to be used to get the letter.
BTW the apron is NOT in front of stove but in front of SINK!!!!!!!

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Mar 2, 10 1:54 PM
HOW do you put the knives in the block? When I pick them up they just disappear.
ALSO where is the aproon?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator