Posts created by cmcqh

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 30, 12 10:32 AM
How do you get the level to work on the elevator door?

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 8:42 AM
I agree. I love the music.

posted in Fallen Shadows on May 11, 11 2:25 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there,
I had no problems with the trial version of this game, but after purchasing and reinstalling it, my original profile takes me to the " ending scenes" from the trial version and when I went to check it, I seem to have played for over 9 hours!!!
After creating a new profile, I too am stuck in the grandfather's house just after the ghost appears. Can't pick up the photo, can't climb the stairs.
Bummer!!

This is the exact same thing that has happened to me....I tried to delete the profiles...that didn't work. Stuck in the very same place,,,can't get upstairs after seeing grandpas ghost....Makes me mad...arrgh

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 10:26 AM
cherbtoo wrote:As you may have guessed by the above posts this game is a FROG Ghost Story and it comes with the following options:

Music/Sound/Ambient/Screen Resolution/Fullscreen/Widescreen and Windows Cursor.

There are two modes of play Casual (where the hints take 1 minute) or Expert (where the hints take 2 minutes).

The first thing that struck me was when the plane lands and her friend is not there to meet her she sets off with just a torch in her hand to find her own way ...
yes no luggage whatsoever and no bulging pockets ...
wonder where her clean knickers are .

The graphics are excellent but the pieces of objects are very tiny indeed although I haven't had to use a hint to find any ... so far. It should also be noted that the last piece of your object might not be found in the location you are in so I think you will need several pairs of sneakers for this game as the map, while being very helpful, is not interactive.

Sorry I was too busy looking for the "Beyond" (morphing) objects to take notice of the music and sound effects but they must have been acceptable because my speakers are still on .

Anyway this is a definite buy for me .

Cherb

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 1:21 PM
Ohhhhh.....the mini circus.....Thanks you Valady so much

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 11:39 AM
I can't get those critters to leave...Help Please.

After assembling the motor in the scene where the victim in hanging over the ravine I had the flute and the funnel but no gas can. Strategy guide says it should have been in a hidden object scene after finding the case file for room 6 which I found and used earlier. What am I doing wrong?

I got through most of the game with no trouble until I assemble the engine and have no gas can. What am i doing wrong. I found and used the chart for room 6 sometime ago. Frustrating.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 25, 10 10:43 AM
Regarding the town square scene - I put the apples in the barrel before putting the water in and now no apples appear and I'm stuck....What can I do to move on?

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 25, 10 10:39 AM
I put the apples in the barrel before filling it with water now I'm stuck and can't remove or even see any apples....Help

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Apr 4, 10 9:45 AM
Which Nancy Drew Game is the best?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator