Posts created by walkswithdogs

I can't dress the 3rd either and I'm pretty sure I collected all the apples. Also after running the cursor over the figure, nothing lights up indicating that I need more clothing for it. Feels like a glitch.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 18 6:20 PM
Just click on another bullet and the gun will appear.

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 10:10 AM
Has anyone noticed that after your first taxi ride from prison, you are on a street where there is a plumbers cart blocking the man hole cover to the maze. Behind this cart is a vending type machine with four sliders on the right, one of which is broken. Inside the machine is a dragon fly token. Then on the reverse side of the machine is a slot for a dragon fly. Unless I missed something, I don't think there is any way to play this game. Just thought it was kind of odd.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 17 5:46 AM
Hehe. Never mind. I knew as soon as I posted it, I'd figure it out.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 17 5:43 AM
I should be able to figure this out but am stumped. I'm trying to play the HOPS from the bonus section. I click on the presents and it takes me to the first HOP. I played it and after I collected the prize, the game takes me back to the Bonus play page. I hit HOPS again and am once again given the first puzzle. I can't figure out how to get to the next HOP. Thanks.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 17 5:32 AM
I just centered the footprints in the telescope lens and they lit up for me. Hope this helps.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 19, 17 1:34 PM
Thanks Hoggywizard. It was driving me crazy! I was setting the clocks according to the time that appeared on each one instead of comparing them to the north pole clock.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 19, 17 11:05 AM
Can anyone figure out how to set the last clock (I believe it is Sydney) 5-1/2 earlier. The hour hand moves but I can't figure out how to move the minute hand. The minute hand doesn't need to be moved on the other clocks. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem as just about everyone else...the game shutting down at the tree by the well. I tried one of the solutions offered by Big Fish to play the game in the "Run game as Administrator". Not only didn't it work, now the game won't open at all. I'm using Windows 10.

That was a while back for me but I think its etched on the wall to the left of the clock. Hope this helps.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 17 10:06 PM
I never got an update notice for Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition and I also don't have the scalpel to open the box to get the jaw. I followed the directions given to check for updates and am told there are no updates available. I understand that games may need updates to correct overlooked problems, but I can't understand how I cannot access the necessary updates. They are neither provided to me via the app nor can they be found when I search. So what's next?

It doesn't work for me, either. I even reset and did it according to the SG and the SG solution wasn't even close.

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 10:38 AM
I thought that too but found out you can scroll the map. Keep going up.

When you've accumulated 3 tickets, return to the vending machine outside the building, insert the tickets and choose what they call a pin but which is really tweezers. Use tweezers to remove glass.

I'm having the same problem.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 22, 15 5:46 PM
There's no door to get outside. Just back out of the bottom of the screen.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 22, 15 5:43 PM
Sorry. Bolts on on table on right side of screen not left.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 22, 15 5:42 PM
You have to find a red crystal heart and go back to mainland and give heart to fisherman. He will give you oil.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 22, 15 5:41 PM
Go thru the trap door on floor to basement room and take lug bolts on table left bottom of screen. Hope this helps.

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 15 8:33 AM
After the first scene when you see the witch at the top of the stairs you give the water puzzle to beast, he fixes it and gives it back to you. Then there is the next scene where woman standing on left side of screen and witch still at top of stairs. There is the last butterfly there and the last framed photo. You have to collect them before using the water emblem to fight the witch.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator