Posts created by hrslvr_paints

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 4, 17 12:12 PM
Looks like the devs got a fix in. When I clicked on Fiona just now, I had the dialog option of "I think I collected all the rare parts last year?" Clicking on it prompts Fiona to do a mea culpa and you get the rare show, rarest show, etc. rewards.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 23, 17 5:48 PM
Can the NPC that gives the firewood and batteries dailies please walk slower? It's driving me nuts trying to click on him sometimes.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 16, 17 9:39 AM
Since we're apparently getting daily quests in the SPOILER Ancient City can we please get a map icon for it so we don't have to navigate to the Cliffs of Korak then to the city gate and on to the city by hand?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 12, 17 3:17 PM
Thank you for the exit arrow to quick leave the Explorer's Tent!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 11, 17 11:29 AM
OMG. Thank you devs for updating the Town Crier's dialog! So nice to be able to view the quests at the hubs with more ease now.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 8, 17 9:29 AM
There's a bug in the achievements for this quest hub. The Dutiful Arctic Quester achievement counter keeps resetting to a lower number. It fixes itself when I complete daily quests the next day but then reverts. For example, before completing today's new daily quest (Collecting Relics- Tablets), my counter said I had only completed 5 unique daily quests (it should have said 8). It fixed itself to 9 when I turned in all 4 daily quests I had then completed.

Just letting you know.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 2, 17 2:10 PM
Anyone on here who uses it, this information has been added to the fan wiki. Working on updating it as the various aspects of the hub unlock. It's on the page for the area.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 2, 17 2:09 PM
Woot.

For anyone who uses it this has been added to the fan wiki and will be updated throughout. Just search for summer sports in the wiki search bar and you'll find it.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 2, 17 9:50 AM
erika_kramer1 wrote:
hrslvr_paints wrote:Are there really 13 achievements? The counter bar says 13 but there are only 8 visible at the moment. Maybe the rest will show up soon. (Or they're stacked and won't appear until I complete the first tier of them?)

Some are stacked and won't show up until you've completed the 1st one in the series.

Perfect. Thank you!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 1, 17 10:04 PM
Categories and search bars on the following (some of these I think I've stated previously but am reiterating):

Character customizatioin items (hats, gauntlets, etc)- Categories could be things like what event they came from or what season they're appropriate for. Or just the option to alphabetize. Bare minimum is a search bar, please?

Ranch items- Categories like wall hangings, furniture, outdoor. Or season. Or break it down to region and event. The filter bar works if you know what's in its name. But if I want to just pull up my Halloween items when it's time to decorate, it's impossible and I find myself having to scroll through endless screens of storage/inventory to find the items I want to use. (So categories like Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc. in addition to Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall so I can easily find what I want for that particular season or holiday.)

Runes- Categorize by buff type and let us filter that way. I most often use my lucky holiday runes and puzzle/quest runes, especially when an event is running. Having to scroll through all the other runes I keep on hand for use between events is tedious. Please give me a filter bar that can sort by buff type in addition to rune name. (Buff type filter would allow for gambler runes which might have more than one buff type and let me only see the runes that fit that particular area I'm trying to boost.)

Other ideas:

More space on the mini-golf zone

Move the teleporter for the Explorer's Camp quest hub inside the tent so it works like the other quest hub teleporters and gets me straight to where I want to be.

Fix the Town Crier's dialogue somehow so that it doesn't cut off in the middle of the available quest list. Not sure how this would work. Maybe split it so when I ask the town crier what quests are available he asks me what hub I'd like to see the quests for? Then I can choose from there. I just like to see all my options for the day before deciding on a hub.

Option to sell unwanted eggs to either Misty or PAGAS for nominal gold. I've got a bunch in my inventory I don't want to hatch.

And I third the zoo idea for my mounts and pets. They are seriously bogging down my ranch but I hate the thought of them stuck in my stuffy magic backpack.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 1, 17 4:49 PM
Are there really 13 achievements? The counter bar says 13 but there are only 8 visible at the moment. Maybe the rest will show up soon. (Or they're stacked and won't appear until I complete the first tier of them?)

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 23, 17 4:19 PM
The school comes into play when you progress further into the game. The theater has a bunch of achievements associated with it.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 20, 17 5:27 PM
OK. I just tried it. If you whack a rainbow while dressed like the final leprechaun (green top hat, beer cape, and St. Patrick's club) you get the achievement. You don't need to whack a rainbow dressed as each of the leprechauns, just the final one. Thank you Lilac for the tip!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 19, 17 8:53 AM
I, too, am trying to figure out this achievement (since it was not available for purchase like was stated in the post about this year's event). The "Seeing Double" achievement is accomplished via the list posted in this thread. The "My Rainbow" achievement does not appear to be. The post about this event indicates that you have to be wearing the 2013 items. But the way the information is written, it seems to indicate that Rainbow is a character, not a thing (due to the capitalization of the r on rainbow). So did we miss the opportunity if we've already whacked the leprechaun that leads to the secret event area?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 2, 17 2:53 PM
Items in the expensive items store available for purchase with the best quality rune dusts. (Or even just the ability to sell rune dusts.) I'm talking the large vials, the ones that take time to get to even if you're dusting every rune you get. I have so many vials of rune dust I'll never use.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 13, 17 3:04 PM
Question. I bought the bomb sniffing dog and fire duck with bush bucks. But what came into my inventory instead were the Pink Kitty and Homing Canary. Viewing my pets progress it shows I have not owned the bomb sniffing dog and fire duck and now shows the Pink Kitty and Homing Canary.

Do I need to submit a support ticket for this or is this not a glitch with purchasing these pets from the Nate event vendor for bush bucks?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 7, 17 11:03 AM
I bought the rune geode for my ranch. When I click it, nothing appears to happen. (I have many runes and no way to know if I actually got one by simply looking through my runes.) Is there supposed to be an indication that a rune actually came out of it when you click on it (like there is when you click on the bush advent or the treasure chest that was available to give gold and gems)?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 5, 16 4:15 PM
It popped up today as a limited special package. Came with bush bucks, an advent tree for your ranch that gives a random reward each day, a VIP voucher and a lucky holiday rune. The in-game popup says it's $15 but when I purchased it, BFG charged $20.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 5, 16 12:46 PM
FYI, the in-game screen says it's $15 but BFG charges $20 when you actually go to purchase the package. If it's really $20 the in-game screen should reflect that.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 9, 16 5:37 PM
erika_kramer1 wrote:@ hrslvr: The achievements should be fixed now. If you still have your 3rd one for the Commons to build, it will update then.

If you've already built it, then you can talk to Eunice and she'll update your achievement.

Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator