Posts created by Eppitiffany2121

You may have to give up and contact customer service

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 14 12:34 PM
I am guessing that the game worked fairly well for a week or so and then broke??
Maybe it got a bug

But why is it still for sale, even at 30% off. Are there people that are able to buy, play and finish the game??

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 14 12:01 PM
Thanks for info

I hope you don't have any more problems

Thank You very much for your help!

Thanks, what I meant was, on page 20 it says, take the magnifying glass, I'm pretty sure all 3 of us are having the same issue.

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 14 8:24 AM
I just kept at it and they all fit in place, hope it works for you.

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 14 6:34 PM
Sorry, I haven't got that far, didn't realize there were other issues

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 14 6:29 PM
The good news is,, I finished the game in a dream last night and it was awesome

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 3:27 PM
On the map, I can not find one green dot that would indicate there is something for me to do, they are all red, I have been to all ares and used hint.
I re installed the game just in case, no change.

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 2:33 PM
Click on the ones in jewelry box until it is in the holder, just a suggestion.

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 2:30 PM
In the bottom right hand corner, should be flashing.

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 10:26 AM
I am stuck at page 20, until someone can help, I have Ermie, coal, paper "1/5" and 2/3 coin.

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 14 8:58 PM
It is already in the jewelry box in bottom corner.

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 14 8:52 PM
I don't have one in inventory and have tried everything, where could it be??

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 6, 12 6:22 PM
jengun wrote:I have mixed feelings about this game. I didn't mind the morphing objects and adjusted to them pretty quickly. I also enjoyed the puzzles; some of them were pretty challenging. I'm having a hard time making myself finish it though because for some reason, I find that I need to continually consult the walkththrough which gets old. And also, there is a grossness to this game that is making game play unpleasant. I've finished chapter 3 but think I'm going to walk away for awhile.

Exactly what you said.
I finished the game, it is hard but I enjoyed it, well made.
I took a break before the last chapter

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 6, 11 8:26 PM
Excellent, thanks

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 6, 11 2:15 PM
Never mind.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Apr 6, 11 3:18 PM
Return to Ravenhurst

I enjoyed Music of death, the puzzles were easy, I thought some of the hidden object scenes were too dark, and if you play the game right you don't have to run around too much.
I will give you a few more game ideas in a minute.

other games:
Ravenhurst
MCF-Dire Grove
Curse of the Opera
Mystery Trackers-The Void
Flux Family Secrets-The Ripple Effect
Curse of the Raven
Enlightenus
Salem witch trials

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 26, 10 1:08 PM
I LOVED this game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator