Posts created by brugal_3

posted in Viking Saga on Jan 16, 15 10:47 AM
Could someone please tell me the purpose of the ball and chain in the upper right hand corner of this game? Thanks

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 11, 12 12:22 PM
Thanks

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 10, 12 3:54 PM
I am trying to disarm the bomb but cannot find 31. Please help.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Dec 31, 10 10:03 AM
sharon818 wrote:For some reason, I was able to put the spare boiler parts on the boiler way before I should have. Now that I'm ready to move forward, I can't because the wheel is connected but the blue rod came off and will not reattach. How do I fix this to continue the game?

I have played from the beginning twice and the boiler parts are still not working. I have been stalled here again. Does Big Fish have any fixes yet???

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Dec 31, 10 9:56 AM
Snookums63 wrote:
sharon818 wrote:For some reason, I was able to put the spare boiler parts on the boiler way before I should have. Now that I'm ready to move forward, I can't because the wheel is connected but the blue rod came off and will not reattach. How do I fix this to continue the game?

I am also having the problem with the boiler wheel and the connecting rod. It keeps saying to connect the wheel. The wheel is already there. What do I do now,

I have looked at the stradigy guide and it says the knob is under the stairs. I have gone over and over the area and cannot see it. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 30, 10 4:40 PM
I have book 3 but cannot find the last one to finish the library puzzle. Anyone help?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 22, 09 3:45 PM
It is a great game but I am stalled at the cable car because the screwdriver is not in my inventory. I would really appreciate any input on this. Thanks B.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator