Posts created by pam72149cunningh

Not that anyone cares, I buy hopa because I LIKE the puzzles. I suffer through the hops to play the mini games and puzzles. I prefer the games that give you a choice, easy or hard.

posted in Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 18 1:28 PM
Use the scraper to clean the bottle I Lucas' lair, pick up the bottle and the ruler.

1st row Down down up. 2nd row Down up down. 3rd row up up down.

Use the ruler on the corner of the trolley, place ruler by the long bar, center. Use the saw on the long bar, place axel and wheel on the trolley.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 17 12:37 PM
At the end of the bonus game you can go to "Bonus extras" click on the snowman and put together four puzzles. Pam

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 17 12:33 PM
I hate this type of puzzle and always skip it. You are supposed to put more of your marks than the witch. Make a path to the witch's marks, Try to put your mark next to the witch's mark and that line of witch's marks will turn into your mark. But she will do the same. I hope this helps. Pam

you need to place the four items to the right of the sphere.

Never mind, I finally figured it out.

How do I play the drum? I'm doing something wrong, nothing happens. Pam

posted in FormIt on Jul 12, 17 9:16 AM
Severine Snape, the only place I didn't look. Thanks.

posted in FormIt on Jul 11, 17 7:56 PM
I HATE TIMER GAMES. That said I just ignore the timer. I am trying to find out how to replay a level that I did not score high enough. Pam

posted in FormIt on Jul 11, 17 7:50 PM
If you do not score the level score, how do you replay that level? Otherwise an excellent puzzle game. Pam

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 17 9:10 AM
I snuffed them from left to right. But only the seven grouped together. Not the one to the far right.

you need to skip between the trees to avoid the lasers.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 17 2:11 PM
Does anyone other than me think Rufus looks like Michael Ansara?

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 16 2:12 PM
I'm in the shed, used the stencil, removed the board and cannot remove the cloth. Help.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden on Oct 10, 16 5:11 PM
Hi, JammyKat, I don't have a screen shot and I can't get back to that level. BUT: first buy more hints, they help. Next if you're having a problem with a certain color click on the color wheel to change color. Hope this helps. Pam

PBJ
 posted in Sliders and Other Square Jigsaw Puzzles on Aug 31, 16 5:18 PM
While I think this a pretty terrific game, does anyone know how to re start? I have no interest in playing the credits. Thanks Pam

You need to find a bucket to stand on.

1357wc, you are brilliant, I'm playing this for the second time. I skipped the first time. Thank you. Pam

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator