Posts created by mcurbelo

posted in Secret Investigations on Dec 30, 16 11:39 AM
OMG... I love this game. It might be pretty easy, but it does not feel like "OLD SCHOOL". It's a big challenging but I think it's an awesome game. Very different than what I'm used to. I had lots of fun and was not too pleased to finish it. I'm hoping they come out with another one of these.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 25, 16 9:50 AM
How does one run game as administrator?

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 25, 16 9:48 AM
To the Developers of this wonderful game. We are many who are reporting tech issues. I've deleted and rerun this program many times. I'm using Windows 10. I've never had any problems with any of your games. IS THERE ANY REPAIRING OF THIS GAME IN SIGHT??? I would love to buy it.. Visually stunning, the audio is the biggest problem. It freezes way too many times...

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Dec 19, 16 6:04 AM
I have issues with this game and Christmas Wonderland 7, I have them all and have never had any problems. While I'm playing makes this noise and it freezes. I use windows 10. I've never had any problems with others games.....

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 19, 16 5:58 AM
I have issues with both Christmas Wonderland 7 and the latest Vacation Adventures, 2 of my most popular games (I have them all). It has something to do with the audio. It makes funny sound and the screen freezes for a second then it continues then it does the same. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? I'm using PC windows 10.

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 8:55 PM
Lets see what the sale will be on Saturday.... Doubt it will be BOGO

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 3:36 AM
What is the code from Yesterday for BOGO

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 16 2:42 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

I believe there is a glitch in this game cause I've been trying to skip this game and it won't let me.. Has anyone skipped this game?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret on Jul 24, 15 1:26 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret on Jul 24, 15 8:18 AM
Was looking forward to this game as the CE didn't work and no one has bothered to fix it and no updates available. Downloaded fine but upon playing the first hidden object game, found a glitch with hint....

NO GOOD.... I downloaded again. In the game manager, I pressed option and manual updated. It informed me there were no updates. When the game finished downloading, I pressed the game and the Game Manager closed and reopened. CANNOT PLAY GAME......

ADVISE PLEASE..

I, along with many others, are waiting anxiously for the 4th of July Special. This one is on my list. But like 178 people who've reported technical difficulties, I too am having an issue (it wont start at all) and I am asking for BF to PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE. I have been a BF member for 7 years and haven't come across a game that's full of glitches that you guys haven't fixed yet.

I've downloaded 3 times, it won't start..... Help

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 14 5:17 AM
How do you purchase the game with the Game club code???

Downloaded game, freezes in first scene. downloaded 2 more times and it does the same. First time this ever happens and I am pst cause these are my favorite developers..... HELP!!!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 14 5:07 AM
AFTER ALL THOSE PROBLEMS REPORTED, YOU'D THINK SOMEONE FROM BF TECH DIV. WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM. I BOUGHT THIS GAME AND HAVE NOT PLAYED IT YET DUE TO SOOO MANY PURCHASED GAMES I'VE HAD. I'M KIND OF SCARED TO DOWNLOAD IT. WHAT NEXT........

I can't move anything in the drawing to look like the postcard below, ie the cow, the windows, etc... Any advise?

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 15, 14 6:00 AM
So sad to have just finished the game. What a delight!!! Haven't had one of these in a very long time. Reminded me a little of DRAWN (my favorite). Thank you to developers.

I just purchased the game and there is definitely a STRATEGY GUIDE. You have to purchase first cause I didn't have a guide when I demoed.... Happy gaming

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator