Posts created by pattyjo

This program requires a security key. If you have one, select OK to enter it. After entering a valid key, you will not be prompted again.

This is what I get when I click on Play ??? What do I do now ?

I am having the same problem as everyone else. Can someone contact the designers ,"you folks at Big Fish " and tell them we need a patch asap for this game. It is not our computers, or windows 10 or anything else, If you forget the coin in the last frame you can't go back and you can't go forward . That is the problem, the blanket piece is not there the string is not there. There should always be a way to go back and pick up something you missed especially if you can't go forward with out it. Now you have 2 weeks to get it together or we will all require a refund.

I to am stuck just there please If you did not get the coin to light the lamp what are you to do ? can't go back or forward !!

Help like so many others I am also stuck on the beach and my pointer doesn't change ?? Please anyone , I don't want to start over help please.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 6:45 PM
I am sooo disappointed I can't play this game. I have played all the others in the series . Why do game developers do that makes this happen? My computer is new I have all the bells and things needed ?? I get Access violation what ever that is???? I tried all the the suggestions at Big Fish nothing works and it never does . This is only the 3rd time I have had this problem since I started with Big Fish but still not fun .

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 16 11:52 AM
I am not have the black screen problem but I get the {up date your graphics driver problem. I have a new computer and windows 10 ? Help please I really want to play this game. I tried the 125 screen did not help. I installed A flash and nothing.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 15 11:24 AM
Can someone help me ,I think this is close to the end of the game, the bad guy is tossing light things and you are to catch them and then when the dream catcher you are holding is fully lit you are to make the pattern that shows up ? I just can't get it and I find no skip button ? Do I just have to keep trying ??

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 13, 15 10:25 AM
Can some one help me please; in the puzzle in the porthole I can't find where the red star fish goes ? I have all the puzzle done but can't place this one last piece.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Jan 2, 15 9:56 AM
I had such high hopes for this game after reading some of the revues . They were all correct ,pictures are wonderful, story line is great,music is lovely and then they tossed in a hidden object scene every 2 min !!!! WHY, the puzzles are thoughtful and not so easy you get tired of them. This game has such good qualities, who thought it was necessary to put in sooooo many HOG's ??? I hope the developers of this game stop doing this or I think they will loose a lot of folks. I am not sure I will finish this game ,I get sooo mad when up pops another HOG . and we want to pick our own difficulty level and most folks do not want sparkles ever, any place. Designers should read revues of other games and see what works and what does not I think .

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright on Dec 16, 14 8:56 PM
Help please I need green paint and don't have the colors that will mix to make green what do I do? no help in walk either ??

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 14 8:40 PM
game keeps going to pause? when I click on a hidden object, when I click to change scenes, some time is really does pause but if I click again it moves on??? what is going on ?

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image on Aug 19, 14 8:36 PM
The game keeps going to pause? when I click to change places, when I click on a hidden O, just about any time I click? some time the game really does pause but most of the time it keeps going ??help please.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 14 8:19 PM
I had such high hopes for this game. I am sure most will love it but for me too many HOGS every time you turn around there is another ! Darn it , pictures are fun story is fun puzzles are fun such high hopes and then HOGS at every turn. I purchased it but I will not be finishing it .

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 14 2:43 PM
some time when I click on something I get the Paused Game page? the when I click again it goes away ? Can this be fixed?

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 14 12:04 PM
I can't say enough good about this game. So many of the things in this game are new and different but still not to difficult to figure out. The music is soooo refreshing and I love it. Oh I do hope we see more games like this one ,beautiful and fun and the story is interesting as well. Thank you who ever came up with this sort of game thank you so much. and Big Big Hugs to you!!

Help please just starting the game and every time I click the mouse the screen flashes black just in an instant. Game continues and every thing just goes dark like an eye blink every time I hit the mouse button?? I have never had this before ?? is there a patch or ???
Tks for your help

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 14 7:10 PM
Is there a patch for this game? I keep getting shut out when I try to fix something on the train??? not sure what I am supposed to be fixing ?? because game crashes every time I get there ?

elizaew can you recommend some game that have little or no HOG's or at least a match 3 or other choice if you don't want to do them? I am sooo tired of HOG's
thank you for your help

elizaew can you recommend some game that have little or no HOG's or at least a match 3 or other choice if you don't want to do them? I am sooo tired of HOG's
thank you for your help

Elephant Games does a great job as well. Can someone tell me if there are a lot of HOG's in this game and or recommend games that have fewer HOG's in them not a big fan of one after another.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator