Posts created by muttmom

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jul 30, 17 7:25 AM
I thought I had to try this game when someone said there was a lot to do. That is if you can get past the Clutter in picking out matching items.

I thought when the crystals starting flying up I was going to start building something with the parts.. While that didn't happen. The 2 times in the 60 minutes I played. I got past the clutter twice and it just gave me a total of what I had accomplished. Nothing much. Nothing to build either!

I don't clutter at home and I discovered I don't Clutter games either!

I will stick to find items and figure out how they work!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 16 5:45 AM
Hope you have lots of gold because you will need to find lots of gold to dig up all those bones. Their all within the cities you need to fly too. What I did was to look in the cities and see if I could find any bones in that city before playing the mini game. If no bones shown I skipped that city and when was shown I played the mini game.

After running out of cities that showed bones then it's potluck for what city to play.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 10, 16 2:42 PM
She was neighbor and I thought she was still active among my friends. I need her social #. She started up again and I thought it. It must not be right.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 29, 16 4:16 PM
Just wondering why you folks would do that?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 17, 16 5:33 PM
Gold you don't know what to do with your Gold?! Send it to me I never have enough. I'm always asking Blue how I can get more. Real or Not.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 7, 16 3:12 PM
yes, that's the one! Thank You

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 7, 16 7:54 AM
Is there any where u can win this or do u have to buy it ? Yes, I have the website list and didn't see it listed.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 24, 16 7:18 AM
I LOVED seeing the green grass today! I wouldn't care if I ever saw snow again. If I was to move South I don't think I would ever come back to Illinois. 65 years of the white stuff is enough. I do enough shoveling I don't need to do it in a game.

HAPPY EASTER .

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 16 10:19 AM
Do you know where these might be found?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 16 5:41 PM
Thank You

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 16 5:08 PM
You can't change your money into Gold can you?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 16 7:05 AM
Thanks for the tip.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 27, 16 4:20 PM
Thanks Wild I know the military term but I wasn't quite sure what you meant by it. I had Blue help me bid on the London Bridge and then after his help. I found out you can buy items that are MIA or hard to get in the Auction where some people want you to pay an arm and a leg that the item could be bought with just a few pieces of gold.

What I try to do if I'm running out of gold is to play a few lines of slots. I'm not much of a gambler but if I am willing and don't need much gold I'll play a few rounds.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 27, 16 8:03 AM
What does this mean? What is the MIA quest only?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 19, 16 5:55 PM
This site tells you how to do it all
https://sites.google.com/site/pinkrollsroycegames/home/antique-road-trip-american-dreamin

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 19, 16 9:54 AM
Playing these same mini games for supplies sure gets boring. Do you keep playing the games or do u eventually buy some supplies?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 16 12:53 PM
That is sad. Why did they build the game and then just quit? It's a fun and addicting game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 18, 16 12:49 PM
One of the items I had to bid on yesterday was priced low in the morning. I lost the bid so in the afternoon I had to bid on it at a higher price (still not out of this world price). Since I had gotten mine I put some up at a low price for other people and the person that was bidding against me yesterday won those and put them up at a higher price right after they won them. So dirty deals are going on at the Auction.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 17, 16 6:43 PM
The room in the Penny Arcade with the Under Construction sign does it ever open?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 15, 16 6:44 AM
WildCat, Thanks I tried that before I posted the only thing I haven't tried is clicking above it. I clicked all over on it and wasn't getting any where so I posted.. I'll try again. I still also have trouble with that D--- comb.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator