Posts created by onthecoast

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 24, 16 4:58 AM
Thanks for the hint 9otters. I was concentrating too much on the flashing lights and trying to stop them going off again. Change of tactics worked though. Thanks again.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 23, 16 2:30 AM
I agree, the puzzles are great and I've resisted asking for help so far. But now I'm stumped at the final set. Can anyone give me a hint on the hexagon puzzle? PLEESE

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Sep 7, 14 9:37 AM
Feeling rather deflated now! Level 44 was so hard-- I finally got it and was looking forward to a final challenge (bonus level 5) only to find that it was one of the easier levels. 44 should have been the final challenge IMHO.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 19, 14 6:26 AM
Like Wxman, I can get 2 stars using all 3 power-ups. I've got 3 stars on all other levels but can only get this level down to 43 seconds over time. That seems way too far off 3 stars for comfort. Surely there MUST be another strategy or have the developers deliberately (or mistakenly) put an impossible level in the game? So frustrating!!

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 9, 14 12:47 PM
mbmb6868 wrote:This seems to work for relaxed but I come up short on expert. I can't even get the last house built much less upgraded. Does anyone have any advice for expert?

Thanks.

Yes, works fine for relaxed but expert time is so short. I've got down to 2.56 by timing the workers so that they don't need to run too far to start a new task eg timing last log chop so worker is still near the mermaid when enough food is available. Any advice for cutting the last few seconds from my time would be great. Time runs out during last upgrade.

Done it!!!! Just checked the other thread for this level and used DEBS5538's method. Got it in 2.53. Thanks Debs.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 6, 13 9:42 AM
Downloaded following receipt of e-mail but deleted after 3 or 4 minutes. Total waste of time and I expect money for anyone getting hooked.

posted in When In Rome on Aug 24, 13 5:32 AM
Me too! I looked at the you-tube demo but the amber was already found at the start, there was a clue to where it was found but it's not there on my game. Maybe some kind of glitch.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 17, 13 3:07 AM
My guess? The game is not designed for wide screen so the locked area is just filler.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 16, 13 8:32 AM
Don't know, but is it anything to do with playing on wide screen? Could be just a way to fill the edges.

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 17, 11 3:58 AM
Hi, If you've already shot tin can number 6/6 then it has gone forever (or until they develop a fix for this glitch). Try restarting and don't click can 6 until after you have placed the first piece of the time machine. Hope that makes sense?!

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 16, 11 2:32 AM
KATT_HUNTER wrote:I found the glitch. Once you go to place the first machine and return to the observatory, the little tin can moniter is showing red, though you have already found and shot that can. I've searched and searched, but there is no new can after you place the machine. From this point on you will remain one can down

After several restarts, I realized that you need to leave the tin can alone until after you have placed the first machine. Then you can shoot it before looking through the telescope. The count is then correct when you reach can number 7. Don't know about later missing cans though!

Edited..... Just started the mirror version & note that you also need to do the engagement puzzle before collecting can 6 or it will disappear again. Got bored with mirror version so I won't be restarting again.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 9:28 AM
Anyone out there know what to do if the mouse doesn't show up? Cannot skip so I'm stuck on this puzzle.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 2:11 AM
I need help with the mouse puzzle. Several posts state that the hexagons don't change colour on their games and advise how to get round the problem. However, my puzzle doesn't show the mouse either! I've blown the whistle and it's now disappeared and the "info" icon has appeared but no mouse.

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on Mar 27, 11 3:17 AM
CasualGran wrote: Thank you Sinshack for starting the thread!

I think I understand only too well why BF has been releasing this game today: because of the (removed by moderator) sale.

Not that I'm not appreciating the sale. Of course I do, I even used it yesterday to buy some games I liked and didn't have yet.

But... I have been waiting this week for F.A.C.E.S. as announced by Mudrock and it didn't show! And now we have this, in my eyes anyway, really worthless TGT...

Bummer. Don't like this one bit.

SALE-----What sale?? Why did I have to pay full price yesterday? Am I missing something here?

posted in Garden Panic on Dec 6, 10 7:51 AM
FairyonPegasus wrote:I don't have any problem playing the game, however several times after receiving all 5 strawberries at the end I did not get any upgrade stars. This is a problem within the programming.

Spoiler Alert

Sussed this now but it wasn't very clear in the game. More stars are received for reaching experience points targets. I've completed several levels more than once and am still 5 stars short of a full set (93000 points needed). Hopefully, when I get them all I will get extra upgrades for the plants & can beat level 30.

posted in Garden Panic on Dec 2, 10 9:29 AM
Know what you mean. Tried all sorts of combinations of recycling/upgrading/diferent plants but no luck. Will keep on trying, the monster bug will not beat me! Let me know if you succeed but no hints please, I just have to beat him myself.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 16, 09 2:33 PM
Loved this game & just finished it without using any hints or strategy guides. I'm sooo proud! However, I still have the snowshoes in my inventory. Did I miss something?

posted in Safecracker on Mar 23, 09 10:27 AM
Loved this game. Thanks for the info re similar games. Off to try one now

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator