Posts created by bonbowl

posted in Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple on Nov 30, 15 5:29 AM
The hints keep pointing to the man chained up on wall, I have found 3 legs for the door, 1 mosaic part, 1 circle part.. I am using up my hints. where do I find the other leg? I have clicked all over the place. Please help want to finish this. thanks

posted in I Know a Tale on Jun 6, 15 3:01 AM
I am not finished with it,, I just wish there was a walkthrough on big fish instead of the studio games place, don't like to download from there, pick up warnings... I played the trial , it wasn't too bad, just going to delete it now,, I DONT like they saying there's nothing here, they could have at least used a map in this game wont purchase anymore from this game maker..

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 15 1:09 PM
I have to keep starting over on putting the cards in order every time I start playing. tired of it..

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Elements on Jan 6, 15 4:50 AM
[I need some help doing something with the whole dragon egg, and defeating the blacksmith, the help frog just keeps sending me in different directions and back to same spots. thanks.

posted in Farm to Fork on Feb 28, 14 1:57 AM
Due to recent changes in the Game Club Punch Card program, redeeming a Punch Card coupon code for a free game will no longer earn a punch on your punch card. You can still get a bonus punch for using your Punch Card coupon code during a Bonus Punch promotion.
I will look for other game sites for a while, until it goes back to the old way, I am sure I probably own 600 games (102) printed purchase pages of games 6 on each page..)
, so I guess bf no longer needs me to be a customer

Due to recent changes in the Game Club Punch Card program, redeeming a Punch Card coupon code for a free game will no longer earn a punch on your punch card. You can still get a bonus punch for using your Punch Card coupon code during a Bonus Punch promotion.
I will look for other game sites for a while, until it goes back to the old way, I am sure I probably own 600 games (102) printed purchase pages of games 6 on each page..)
, so I guess bf no longer needs me to be a customer

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Jan 30, 14 1:46 AM
me too, I can not sit all day to play, its a great game, but too many restarts, has anything been done with this in the last 3 years? should have been fixed by now

posted in Fishdom 3 on Jan 6, 13 6:20 AM
I am at level 125 & am stuck , I have been playing this same level for the past 3 days. restarting & restarting. I wrote the creator & asked for help, but no reply.. I get everything busted up except the jewels on the left hand side of screen.. cant disintegrate those.. I have had 4 of the mines go off at the same time in the last row., but can not reach the lower jewels.. can anyone shine some light on this for me.
any help immediately would be greatly appreciated. I really dont want to delete & re- install again..

thanks, bonnie

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Dec 5, 11 3:15 AM
roseann511 wrote:Please please help me I and find the password for the super computer of Emerald Curse. I just want to play but I can't.
Roseann

did you ever figure this one out? I only received 1 paper from the printer it was 720, I couldnt get the other paper in printer to print out? , any help would help. the walk thru can help me here since I only got one paper,, thanks for any help

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Dec 5, 11 3:15 AM
roseann511 wrote:Please please help me I and find the password for the super computer of Emerald Curse. I just want to play but I can't.
Roseann

did you ever figure this one out? I only received 1 paper from the printer it was 720, I couldnt get the other paper in printer to print out? , any help would help. the walk thru can help me here since I only got one paper,, thanks for any help

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Aug 18, 11 4:29 PM
DonnaMahony wrote:I didn't get the cup from the toolbox and can't go any further or access the toolbox any more..any suggestions?
I clicked on the cup & now I need it, I dont know where to find it.. the hint wont recharge either,, anyone else have this problem?

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 3:05 AM
Streifenbarbe wrote:
gillydi53 wrote:Was going to give this game the benefit of the doubt plus I've got an hour to kill before I go to work , but I'm stuck at the station been there for 10 mins and going round in circles , any suggestions anyone . At this rate work seems like more fun .

Hi gillydi,
find out your current position, and then take the Metro in the direction you need to get to (was it?) Mont Martre.
Happy gaming.

I am stuck trying to find Louvre.. keep going in circles, went to the map which( really should just take you there, developers).. had to quit have to work. Dont think I will buy

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 27, 11 2:46 PM
I am having trouble putting the brooch on the cabin door clip ,, walkthrough says to do that but it keeps saying it wont work.. anyone know how to get into that cabin?
thanks,

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Oct 24, 10 1:38 AM
I didnt have any trouble playing the first few minutes but my computer fans went on full speed, & I just had new video card installed Friday, so I quickly uninstalled it.. too bad, it looked like I would have enjoyed it. Playing with w7 64 bit

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Oct 19, 10 3:18 AM
Another Windows 7/64 player,, cant play uninstalled reinstalled x3 NADA BF Please do an update on this game.. or credit our accts.

posted in King Arthur on Sep 26, 10 6:50 AM
No buy for me either.. tried 2 different profiles.. got to 2nd scene,, still cant find the star.. will be deleting this too.. sorry bf.. please have developers retry this one, it seems interesting.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Sep 24, 10 4:18 AM
Rose151 wrote:I am at the very end of the game and can't find the gold container. I tried moving the containers back and forth and then using the crowbar - it was - well, I moved it to a place where it disappeared. Am I supposed to get an "Action hand" to press the red button? I don't.
Any help is sincerely appreciated!

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 29, 10 12:40 PM
BigTfromAV wrote:If the game is 6 chapters long (as the mini games indicte) I was about half way through in about 35 minutes. It was kind of repetitive, not too hard and not worth my money.

Thats what I was wondering about how long it is.. I have played 33 chapters so far and have used up 50 min.. all you people have to do is a quick click thru the talking, I dont think I have read one thing.. have been finding the green bottles for the hints.. I think I will buy for hubby.. It will keep him busy while I am at work.

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 1:23 AM
I agree, items so small cant see without magnifying glass.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 6, 10 5:25 PM
obrien60 wrote:Kai,
If I understood what you were saying, you were not being over technical, lol. Sorry you can't tell us the behind the scenes anymore, I was enjoying it very much.

Still patiently awaiting 1/2 mug of beer.
.. me too.. the wrench was used I still have the tape & 1/2 mug of beer.. Help.. dont want to start this all over again.. anyone know how to get the beer full.. I cant switch to other keg, cause the wrench is no longer in my inventory.. thanks for any help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator