Posts created by Dakjoy

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 11 10:59 AM
No problem finding the footprints, but they don't respond to the clicks. More than frustrating. Glad I'm not alone. Any other suggestions since just finding the footprints aren't the end of the problem?

Thanks!

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 11 10:58 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Click on the "base" of the paw prints (the "pillow" of the animal leg) - looks like a black circle.

Edit:

Not on the dog - a shadow on the wall, near the dog.

this one

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Aug 31, 11 6:53 PM

SPOILER ALERT put the paper down by bottom of tree and use magnifying glass to set it on fire

Good luck!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Aug 31, 11 6:47 PM
ruthb1146 wrote:How do I get the arrow into the target? I have tried at least 50 times.

I assume you're talking about the dart board? I had a huge frustrating problem with this one. When you click the arrow, look to your right a little. You will see a fine red circle. It shows you where to place the arrow. Instead of shooting the arrow up close, what you end up doing is shooting it from far behind. The arrow will arch in the air and land in the dart board. Good luck!

posted in Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Mystery on Aug 7, 11 7:26 PM
I was enjoying the game until I found some kind of wall. Now I can't figure out how to get by it, out of it, over it, or around it. I'm stuck. After reading all the reviews, I'm sorry I bought the game, but what the heck. I'll just start over and see what happens. I need to remember to read reviews before I buy. And if there isn't a walk-through, don't buy it.

posted in Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Mystery on Jul 21, 11 5:55 PM
a_kycat wrote:i love it and am on chapter 12

So happy to read you like it. I do, but I'm only in Chapter 2 I think. I'm hoping you can help me. I'm at a wall, can't get out can't get in. Every time I click somewhere on the wall, I get a message which says it's impossible to get in that way. I've tried all items in inventory but to no avail. Do you happen to remember how you got passed it?

Many thanks.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 29, 11 11:14 AM
I'm having the same problem. Did anyone respond? I can't find a response.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 29, 11 11:13 AM
ruthb1146 wrote:How do I get the arrow into the target? I have tried at least 50 times.

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Feb 27, 11 9:02 PM
Just finished the 4th chapter (haven't played game in months) and can't remember how to go from one chapter to another. The walk-through is no help at all.

Can someone help?

Thanks - stuck in 4.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 26, 10 9:24 AM
zunan wrote:please help...there is no hidden object game by the fountain....walkthrough says to get sack there.. is anyone else having this problem...if so what do i do? un install and then re install? this is not the CE..thanks for help

posted in Unexpected Journey on Jun 29, 10 9:18 AM
Having a problem with the images on the wall. Got the map, entered in what I think is the right order but nothing happens. Pressed everything and still nothing happens.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks, Dakjoy

posted in Treasure Masters on Sep 7, 08 9:46 AM
Having a tough time with this game My current problem is with the Monkey with the Captain's hat; butterfly which highlights with question mark (same as monkey) and the dartboard which is locked.

The suitcase is empty and I don't know if anything should be in there which I might be able to use. Do the monkey and butterfly move into the suitcase? Did I miss something in the instructions?

Really mess up with this chapter. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Dakjoy

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 24, 08 9:25 AM
FOR CESSEE47

You're a lifesaver! Thanks a million. I'm so glad you're there.

Dakjoy

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 23, 08 7:54 AM
OK, I've read through all the messages and hints here and still it's not working for me. First, I cannot get all three snakes in sync. Secondly, I've tried each instrument for each snake at each different height and with different beats . . . still nothing is snapping.

I guess I need more help. Can someone help me with more specifics?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator