Posts created by gilesluver

posted in Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror on Mar 8, 17 8:52 AM
I checked Google, and found a Collector's edition in the Netherlands, but not in the US.

posted in Lost Island: Mahjong Adventure on Jan 20, 17 5:47 PM
Frankly, I think it's cheap to essentially sell the same game/story-line as a new one. It's not like they warn us or anything.

posted in The Wisbey Mystery on Jan 14, 17 6:53 AM
I'm just wondering if this was released on BF under a different title.

It wouldn't be the first time.

posted in The Wisbey Mystery on Jan 13, 17 3:32 AM
Why does this description sound so familiar? This doesn't seem to have a Collector's Edition.

And most other references in Yahoo imply that versions of this were out in October of 2016.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 7:04 PM
The main story ended with no resolution of a situation we find out was deliberately caused in the bonus game? Couldn't the perp reverse the problem and help the affianced couple? The final FMV seemed cut short.

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 21, 16 7:01 PM
I've played through several levels where the magic I'm supposed to spread is isolated in single-cell areas. Sometimes I hit on the right combination to spread the magic, but most of the time I don't. What am I doing when it works?

posted in Black Swan on May 14, 16 7:29 PM
After about the third close and open, I realized that the key should be got before you check the chest.

I also kept getting stuck at the end of the HOS. I'd ask what to do, and the swan would point to the purse, then all the navigation would disappear.

You have to do the items in a certain order, and no help to realize this? Can you say, bad game design? I suspect this has a "premium edition" and that was a hangover from that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 5:22 AM
I'm having problems maintaining benchmarks. By that, I mean I get 16 days of moving the knight, and then the next day, it acts as if I missed a day. Are days counted in 12 hour increments? And sometime, the game doesn't remember when I've finished a quest. I got the Baron to disappear, and then the next day, he's there again, asking for the same things again! WHat's going on?

Why are all these conversations locked? Even the tech help.

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 15 6:59 PM
I can't call up just the bonus features (wallpapers, etc.) and can't read the parables after finishing the story. They have a link for "bonus chapter" and one for "bonus features", but they go to the same place.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight on May 21, 15 5:37 AM
Innovative? Really?

Anyone else getting flashbacks to "Fierce Tales: Dog's Heart"? The beginning is VERY similar. Since I've only seen the short demo, I can't say for certain, but the similarities at the beginning are ridiculous, IMO.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on May 21, 15 5:35 AM
Anyone else getting flashbacks to "Fierce Tales: Dog's Heart"? The beginning is VERY similar. Since I've only seen the short demo, I can't say for certain, but the similarities at the beginning are ridiculous, IMO.

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Apr 27, 15 9:22 AM
Strangely, I used to be able to play this game. Now I can't. I get the same violation errors that everyone else does.

Also one of three games that stopped working this way. Weird!

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 1, 14 9:51 AM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who HATES the new PYO reward set up. It is just STUPID. And it makes it OUR fault that we can't get the gift we needed. I preferred a truly randomized try.

The Temple of the Gods is just plain weird. The pieces needed to build the statue is too much for how much you earn on the wish list. There is not clear instructions. t takes a certain number of "sacrifice" items but doesn't let you tell them what to give. That means it's probably pulling out all the ones you need for a quest and leaving the "junk".

And for the one who says it is OUR fault that, instead of letting us stop the roulette spin, they decided to make it IMPOSSIBLE to get things without spending orbs (which equals money, since you don't get orbs as side rewards!) you are out of your gourd! The items may seem to follow a pattern, but the moment you try to use that pattern to your advantage, it changes.

And I think more things should be purchasable with coins instead of gems on ALL the FTP games!

posted in Mystic Saga on Sep 24, 14 1:54 AM
frosteen wrote:Gilesluver -- you are not SOL. If you paid real money and lost it, contact CS. Be sure to include a Dr. Felix Report. They will issue a refund of the money (not the items). They have done this with me on other FTP games.

Thank you, Frosteen. It may only be ~15$, but this is my credit card, and I really can't run it up for nothing!

posted in Mystic Saga on Sep 22, 14 7:03 PM
Let me get this straight....
I'm playing Mystic Saga on a PC on Windows 8. I'd just spent 14.98 to buy smoke bombs, bought them, got the Okay from the quest giver, and went to go to the Caverns. The image of the Naga person showed up for a second and then it crashed. Now when I log onto the game, the smoke pots quest is still listed as having to be done. So the crash makes it hard to play the Naga quest and took ~15.00 out of my wallet. I went to find out about refunds, and the Help page says Free-to-Play items are non-refundable. So I'm SOL on this??? I have receipts!

posted in Mystic Saga on Sep 22, 14 6:52 PM
I had the same trouble with the smoke pots in the first place!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 21, 14 4:23 PM
Erinbunny, I've got the same problem. Sounds like the update caused more problems than if fixed.
This is getting ridiculous! I've played the same minigame (Artist's studio) three times, and each time a different item isn't active. This isn't the first time this has happened since the most recent upgrade, but it's the first time it's been this consistent. Some of the clues have been corrected, but these active-area issues are making the game unplayable. I keep losing energy because I can't finish the minigames. Please help!

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on Jul 21, 14 7:28 AM
I think this is a common problem with certain Shaman games. Namariel Legends, Alex Hunter and Witch's Prank all have hints in the game that there are pieces missing. The Premium/Platinum editions are on another site. I think, if BFG gets "standard" editions, they should insist that all the traces of the Platinum edition are removed. Or they should make sure the contracts include ALL editions.

Are all Platinum/Collector's Editions exclusive contracts?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 14 4:01 AM
A new update, and still I can't play it. It says it can't connect, or there is no connection. I wonder if this game just isn't configured for a Win. 8 machine.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator