Posts created by karatopa

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 15, 14 12:08 AM
well it isn't in mine check manually well still cant find anything anybody out there who can tell me very simply what i do now

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 15, 14 12:01 AM
i agree i never wanted to log into my facebook and dont really want to

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 11, 14 3:40 PM
not being very technically minded all i can say is look at dark manor facebook page there is all the information you need on there i hope it works for you it apparently doesn't work for all good luck

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 10, 14 4:23 PM
there are quite a few posts on facebook at the moment saying people have been able to play if they log out of games centre if you are having crashing problems it might be worth having a read

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 8, 14 8:19 AM
i too felt as though i was living in a cave while trying to level up and have more gardens of love than i ever wanted but it's easy to see when visiting neighbours that lots of people are doing the same thing i promised my self that one day even if it's the day before i give up on the game i will get rid of every single thing that i never liked and plan my perfect garden

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 6, 14 9:04 AM
you can only do your best don't use the gold if you have only small amounts. you can use silver on some of the premium gifts but apart from the gravestone that's expensive everyone has there own idea about gifting i try to return in the order they come in which for me means writing them down but that wont suit everybody so if you have some who send each day i return those first then as many others as i can and just remember the more you send the more you get back so you will never catch up
good luck

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 4, 14 6:43 AM
did it still take the 2 gold for changing

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 3, 14 1:05 PM
its taking a long time because of all the problems if you have had an e mail telling you they have got your message they will get back to you eventually always supposing the game can be fixed have you read the dark manor facebook page if not maybe you should

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 31, 14 3:59 PM
if you think its funny now you will be hysterical as you get further along and dont get me started on land prices

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 29, 14 12:36 PM
i haven't had a lightening blitz since the problems began it was mentioned on face book a couple of weeks ago that it might have been contributing to one of the problems but that might just be a guess hope it makes a return when all is well

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 28, 14 12:08 PM
i admit it i am bored at the moment level 14/ 4 i could do it in my sleep i think and land sale in gold !!! cant afford that so not going to add to interest i think they must be worried to add new content anyway until all is well as it may cause even more problems, i'm not good with technology but it seems to be an awful long time since it began, so just saving up silver and juju like everyone else, the thing is if we save loads of both if they bring out land or a scene you can buy imediatly and it all starts all over again wanting more maybe if there were more and different things to decorate with. One last thing how many neighbours does everyone have can you get too many for your devise to handle comfortably i try to keep to about 300 on i pad hard because i hate to refuse people but can you have too many anyone know so far no problems hope everyone will soon be saying the same

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 25, 14 1:00 PM
I find it very sad that there is such a lot of bad feeling over this i have read lots of coments here and on facebook and see the rights and wrongs of both sides of the conversations and i see lots of missunderstandings too i truly hope all the people who are affected are soon able to play i dont mind them using facebook but i hope they have also contacted customer services any redress will come from them not face book good luck all

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 14 10:21 AM
maybe a silly question but are we always supposed to get the same reward from the air ship ie 1 ordinary ticket and pig food its all i ever get so just wondering pretty boreing if so

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 20, 14 1:13 PM
may i just say on behalf of all the names with numbers of which i am one when i started playing dark manor i had never played anything like it i found it so confusing that changing the name on my manor was the last thing on my mind and by the time i realised that it might be important i was firmly established as 1123 batley ave and everyone knew me as that and thats the way it stayed fortunatley lots of people have not held it against me and i have over three hundred neighbours which when it comes to gifting is a lot so i never ask for neighbours just wait for them to ask me.
when i started a game on i pad i did use a name i have about the same amount of neighbours but my game is no better or worse for it i love this game despite the problems and glitches

Batley is a town near where i live in England so i even thought it significant that it was in my manor name silly me! i have learned a lot since then im not complaining just explaining how i came to be a number and i can see that it can be confusing

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 15, 14 1:08 PM
when i first got found i was playing all the time i loved it and back in the day it did not seem too hard to collect things and move up to sensei now it seems so difficult to get together the items to enter new areas that it is so boreing going over and over and still not getting the things you need everything has become so hard to do its taken all the joy out of the game for me and that snow fairy is a little thief i asked for cotton reel she gave me a button the next island of course looks interesting but if things are even harder to come by what good would that do so sad but i think its time for me to say good bye found

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 14 8:57 AM
just downloaded new update because it said mine was out of date playing all HOS fine but when i go to accept new friend it tells me cannot connect to internnet try later is this a glitch

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 14 12:19 PM
mine too never hapend to me before thought for a minute i was playing dark manor lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 22, 14 9:39 AM
thank you

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 22, 14 7:33 AM
more a question than a discusion and it may well be a silly one but are there two lists for friends, one for P C and one for I pad

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 6, 14 2:22 PM
my lever dissapeared on the morning of the last day so i just gave up trying to collect the collections dont know if you meant this to happen a bit later but if you did someone pulled the plug too soon christmas idea was a good one though so well done for that

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator