Posts created by looloo123

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 6, 12 8:54 PM
elldee2728 wrote:"A New Game Every Day"! Does a sliced-and-diced 10-year-old adventure game qualify as a "New" game? I think not!

This is quite misleading--many folks might think that "Part 3" means a third installment of Syberia. Let's see--three pie slices of Syberia times $7 each equals $21. Both complete games times $7 each equals $14. Who are we (BFG) kidding? Born at night? Maybe, but just not last night!

So what's on the horizon? Dissecting Nancy Drew games and marketing the parts? Let's hear an answer to this "chop-shop" job, !

Regards, elldee

I bought it and was so mad,i already own syberia and syberia 2 im asking for a refund

Carole22759 wrote:@ mycatluna
I guess school is in session! And yes, I did read it thoroughly, perhaps a re-read of what I posted may be a good idea...since you've misstated quite a few things. I said nothing about any slap in the face as you transcribed, and you have twisted around the original poster's comments to appear as if they were requesting guidance. With over 300 posts, I'm pretty sure heatherington has played a few CE's, and knows how they play out. You've misrepresented the reply in question to be helpful and that there was no correcting of opinion, then you imply that I took something out of context (what...where?) It's almost as if you've read a completely different post.

The real problem here are the attempts at correcting someone's opinion, and to now correct my opinion. I noted how heatherington's opinion was corrected, and pointed it out. No matter how you try to come to the offender's rescue...it is what it is, and I'm not seeing the pleasantries from the offender as you noted.

The initial post was genuinely happy about CE's and how they are appreciated for what they are to her/him. That in my book is someone's opinion which was unnecessarily corrected. I had no argument as to the quality of the CE's, that wasn't the issue - it's the correcting of someone's opinion that irks me.

Also not sure how any tongue-and-cheek was derived from that little smiley icon ...? Not buying that excuse either.

Well Carole i see that you are guilty of the same faux pas...Kel was just stating thier "OPINION" are only certain opinins allowed? and its not your job here to correct anyone ...IMHO

Has the possibilities for being a good game,However,the acting is very bad (real characters) ie;upstairs maid,mary lee sometimes has an accent and sometimes doesn't. and intonation in dialogue all off. and the music very annoying ,had to turn it down.
Too much dialogue with real characters.
That said,the graphics were superb,storyline acceptable and interesting.Puzzles were very good.
Appreciate skip button.Hints are in a timely manner.
I will not be buying the CE ,but possibly the SE

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 11:19 PM
I don't usually shoot down a game,however ,this has got to be the worst HOG i have ever played,items to find were undefinable by their size and muddy graphics,and who wants to find things in every scene??no intelligent puzzles to break the atmosphere. uninstalled after 6 mins.
the developers definitely lacked creativity and possibly budget here.

no buy for me either.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 11:19 PM
The game sounds as though it were in a cave everything is echoing. anyone else having this problem?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Sep 2, 09 8:10 PM
18 now

posted in Babylonia on Aug 11, 09 9:46 AM
while im not a match 3 fan,I found this game to be quite enjoyable. The graphics are good the game play challenging at higher levels and the nice twist to building your own garden and structures.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 10, 09 10:47 PM
It was near 305 its there.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 10, 09 10:46 PM
I actually enjoyed it.
im used to adventure games and thats what this was, you have to be able to be in a relaxed mode to play as it takes alittle patience.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 10, 09 10:40 PM
hmm was ther something else you needed to get first? she was there when i got there.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 10, 09 10:39 PM
yep its timed you just have to move a little faster

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Aug 10, 09 8:06 PM
14 I cant give up! never surrender!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Aug 10, 09 8:04 PM
Up to 14 now and i just cant seem to get amy higher although i try 20 times a day LOL

posted in The Blackwell Convergence on Aug 4, 09 4:27 PM
thank you purplerabbit
going to check it out now

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Aug 4, 09 1:40 PM
To avoid losing a plant ,if you dont know yet where to put it, hold on to it with your mouse,it will keep it from disappearing.

posted in Create A Mall on Aug 2, 09 8:38 PM
Ouchieboo wrote:Now it says my trials up because I was "playing it".

GUESS ILL LET CS KNOW TOMORROW

posted in Create A Mall on Aug 2, 09 1:26 AM
anyone having trouble ?????????,all i get is a blank screen with a cursor.
the resolutions changes on the screen before it happens too.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jul 28, 09 10:07 AM
It does look intriguing,is it an adventure game?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jul 28, 09 9:34 AM
i want it

posted in Pure Hidden on Jul 19, 09 9:53 AM
purplehaze72 wrote:i agree that it is a game that your either going to love it or hate it. I really didn't enjoy this one and i love hidden object games.

IM WITH YOU HATED IT

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator