Posts created by Linda1002

posted in Queen's Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale on May 17, 15 9:04 AM
Right after I put the ring on and get to the bridge, I do all the stuff that needs to be done but when I try to go down the path, I get a runtime error. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the program to no avail.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 8, 14 6:09 AM
Since this last update, my Dark Manor crashes on a regular basis. It crashed 3 times this morning. I lose energy when this happens and have been in the middle of a HOP and had to start over,expending more energy. I have a Dell laptop with Windows 8 on it. Prior to the last update, I never had a problem with this game.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 22, 14 7:14 PM
My energy points only regenerate either when I playing the game or in the morning. They were regenerating no matter when and I could come back on and play again before the next day.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 31, 09 2:36 PM
I got the battery out of the car, placed it on the charger plate and now I can't figure out how to connect the battery to the generator. I'm willing to bet it's something really simple that I'm just missing. I tried picking up the piece of cable by the car but I can't.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator